1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Pan. Friend Trying to Set Me Up With Her Gay Friend

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Shyllen, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Shyllen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well now...where to begin?

It all started about two weeks ago. I was just relaxing and chatting on Facebook with one of my close friends. This friend knows I am Bi, so this made the following situation a bit easier to deal with! She's actually Pansexual, but that doesn't really effect the story. Basically, my friend (we'll call her Annie) goes to a performing arts school, and it is veeeerrrryyy gay to say the least. Annie sent me a small screen play she and her friends made, and instantly something popped out: The cutest boy I have ever seen...EVER. (We'll call him Alex.)

To make a long story short, I told Annie that I was crushing hard on Alex and she set me up. Alex was obviously gay, and wore super hot femboy clothing and whatnot; it was great. Alex accepted my friend request on Facebook, and we started chatting. Things were a bit tense and awkward at first, but then they proceeded to...stop. It's probably worth mentioning that this story doesn't really have a happy ending to it, so if that's what you're expecting maybe stop reading here.

Moving on, Alex's Messenger stopped working for over a week which basically cut me off from him. I stressed out so hard, and this was over Canadian thanksgiving so I already had lots on my mind. Fast forwarding a bit, I'm sitting at school during one of my free periods, and Annie send me a message. "I have bad news from like, 3 seconds ago." I replied "Oh? What would that be?" And she then stated that Alex had gotten a boyfriend. I can't say I was surprised, honestly. I hadn't even met Alex face to face, although that's exactly what I was trying to do. I kinda bitched out (pardon my language) and got really edgy for a few days, but then I got over it. Now I just go on Pinterest and Tumblr looking at the "Cute Emo Femboy" threads ha ha. Things will get better, I told myself. They always do.

-Shyllen