1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masculine guy only attracted to feminine guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Damian123, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Damian123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm a pretty masculine guy; I'm 6'1", I lift weights, practice Brazilian jiu jitsu and kick boxing and nobody ever knows I'm gay until I tell them. The only guys I find attractive are effeminate camp guys. I like slim slender guys who dress, speak and act in a feminine manor. On the rare occasions I meet guys i'm attracted to they don't even know I'm gay, then on the even more rare occasions I actually hook-up with one of these guys it never goes beyond that. It's like most guys are only interested in a one night stand, as though I'm not relationship material. I'm also exclusively top which limits the pool of potential partners even more. Idk, sometimes I feel like I'm just gonna be alone forever. Do effeminate men actually want to date masculine men or do they just want to get fucked and go and hang out with their effeminate friends?

2. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I was bartending in a gay club...I would see masculine guys such as yourself who were interested in feminine guys and I knew several couples just like what you are pursuing who were very happy as well. My friend's family owned a convenient store in my old neighborhood and this gay couple would come in a lot in the late night hours. They were a masculine and feminine couple and as I got to know them...I began to realize that if they had broken up and wen their separate ways that I could not imagine them not together because they were so in sync and the dynamics is what made their relationship work. I say all of this to tell you that you are not alone in wanting what you want and I know and seen a lot of masculine guys in relationships with feminine guys so just don't give up...it can and will happen when you least expect it.

3. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    living in the big apple, I see a shitload of masculine guys going for feminine guys, at least 7/10 times. I don't think that limits the pool in any kind of way, it just depends on where you are. I've met guys who are the opposite (Masc guy being the bottom, Fem guys being the top), and guys like you(Masc guy being the top, Fem guys being the bottom), so i think sex is the least of the issue here. Most likely, you'll find a lot of fem guys who just want to fuck, though there are guys that just want a relationship. like Jon said, DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! it is what it is.

4. RedEyeFlash

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I consider myself feminine and am only attracted to masculine guys. Husband material. Most of my friends are straight men and I love a guy that clicks with them and the men in my family. We do exist but most feminine guys won't go after a masculine guy because they assume he won't be interested. I won't say I'm not guilty of making this assumption myself. These guys do exist, they just have to be approached and you should probably make clear from the start what you are looking for and what you find attractive about them