1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daring!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sexiross, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    K! This is more tword the younger viewers ....like 19 -down. I just went to this 21 and under club DV8!!!. its soo not the first time...but it is my first time to the club...fully openly gay. It was awkward because there was some really cute guys there...and WOO!!! what i would do for them ...lol Anyways... this whole entire night...i was soo worried to dance with a guy......most of the night...i hid in the shadows.... their was one DEFINATE gay guy there.....but he was surrounded by ALOT of girls . so .... i had to get his attention one way. So i did what i do best. Dirty dance.... I....mean.... DIRRTY. i worked up the nerve to get on this stage...and the song POP,LOCK,&DROP IT was on...by HUEY...and During me dirty dance people were cheering me on (MOSTLY GIRLS) but.... at the... he walks up to me and ask if i was gay.... i said yes...and he said.... want to hang out sometime...... and i said Yea.... then he said... JUST .....LETS KEEP IT ON T and wispered to me..LETS KEEP IT ON THE DL(Down low)...and i said why .... and he said...he had a boyfriend..... i said oh...and i started to walk away.... Then he grab my ass and said..... BUT I WOULD TOTALLY LEAVE HIM FOR YOU ENYDAY... at first i like the sound of tht...then I new that that was wrong...and if their was a hotter guy than me out there while i was dating him... hw would TOTALLY leave me for him... i dated to many jerks..... though for a sec...i did considered it!.... guess im still going to be single and searching!...

2. RaRa

He sounds like a jerk. :/

But you should've atleast hit it and quit it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Have some fun. :slight_smile:

3. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

That was a very challenging and difficult read but way to go! :slight_smile: Some people have morals!

4. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    lol yea...but trust me.... i sooo wanted to let him have a test drive with this fine ride lol

5. Zach

I was feeling a little down today.... but that actually made me laugh and it brightend my day :lol: :thumbsup:

6. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    awww thanks!!!!

7. Bryan44

Lmao Raffi..