1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idk what to do!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Burnout420, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Burnout420

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I wouldn't say I'm gay because I just like to look at nude men I can't bring myself to touch a man well I anonymously messaged a straight man and he claims he'd never say a word I kinda know him and I don't think I can beleive him and the other guys seems like a real nice guy and wouldn't say a word but I dont know if I should take the chance and have my secret blown right up not that there's anything wrong I'm seriously like wtf to do please help!!!!!!

2. killswitch0029

Your post seems a little unclear. what did you message this straight man about? Sex? Your sexuality? The wording you used makes things difficult to understand the situation.

3. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so you admire a good male physique - who doesn't? Are you aroused by that? nothing wrong if you are. Do you just want to touch and not have sex?

4. Burnout420

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I just wanted to swap pics I made a fake face book and now idk what to do yes it turns me on seeing them naked but I can't bring myself to touch a man and now I feel I might get outed and Ik it seems dumb but idk what to do

5. killswitch0029

I wouldn't worry about anything bad happening. I mean if a straight guy agreed to swap pics with you that would give him some unnecessary attention if he would tell anyone.

6. Burnout420

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    He never said he would he's like who is this I'm not gonna say anything but idk if I should admit to it because I'm sure he'd blab his. Mouth as soon as I said he's like Idc I just wanna know who I'm talking to but idk if it's a trick

7. killswitch0029

So does he know who you are? I mean I know you mentioned that you know him but you did say you made a fake facebook. As long as your face isn't in any of the pics I don't see any reason to fret over the situation.

8. Burnout420

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    No but he keeps hounding for a pic which leads me to beleive I'd be putted so quick but the second guy I mentioned is asking the same I almost feel as if I can but I just feel I can't take the chance cuz he swears he's not out to ruin anyone and he just needs to know who he's talking to is all but idk if it's a cover or what and I appreciate your advice

9. killswitch0029

If they don't know your real identity and you're having second thoughts I'd say just block them. You won't be getting pics from them.... but that's what Google Images is for.

10. Psaurus918

So you want pictures of this guy but nothing else?

11. Burnout420

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Yes pretty much I just wanna compare my size to his and just see what his body looks like but at the same time I just don't want to have it blow up in my face I never do this kinda thing so now I'm in a bind

12. killswitch0029

Just break contact and don't go in any deeper than you already have. It's clear you have some regret over the situation, don't do anything that might make you regret it even more.

13. Burnout420

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I thank everyone I haven't revealed myself like I wanna just try oral with. A guy but I'm scared I guess he says he just wants to know because I seem cool and he wanna be friends but he's engaged and I mean I'm not really doing anything bad I do t consider it catfishing since its my body I'm sending I'm just being quiet about my identity but I just wanted to see it so bad but idk

14. falconfalcon

falconfalcon Guest

dude - relax. breathe

easy does it.

this is a little intense

its ok if your questioning, if you wanna experiment, or if your gay. Its OK - its natural, it normal - its OK

just relax and don't blow up your mind OK man?

easy does it :slight_smile: