1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is like to fall in love?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonybg, Nov 4, 2016.

1. anthonybg

anthonybg Guest

I've never fallen in love so far and I've always wondered - what does it feel like?

Also, how can you NOT look at someone else, even if you're completely devoted to one person? That would be super hard for me. I mean, there are tons of gorgeous guys out there, how can you not look? Gosh, I think I'm prone to cheating

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Best and worst feeling.

And maybe it's just me, but of course I look. But there's a difference between looking at a another guy and thinking he's cute and thinking... errr other things :lol: When you really like someone, other guys are still cute, but don't seem as "appealing" for lack of better words :lol:

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey anthonybg,

You’ll know it when you truly fall in love with someone. It’s never quite the same twice. Just as everyone is a unique individual what you love about them and how you love them will be unique. When you love someone, you love them as a whole person.

I doubt that you’re likely to find yourself prone to cheating if you are in a happy, monogamous relationship. Sure, you are human and can’t help but notice the eye candy passing by, but that’s lust, not love. When you are in a devoted, loving relationship, you’ll still notice other attractive guys, but for most of us, there really isn’t even a desire to act on them because our relationship with our Partner is far too important to us.

Just some thoughts.:slight_smile:

4. Sealgirl19

Eerie it's like being on drugs until the high runs out. It's nice is happy even though it has it's rough patches. Depending on the patience on the individuals and the willingness to stick with that person love can be pretty great. You have to have a certain mindset for it because if that love runs out recovery can be a pain.

5. Flowey

Scientifically, it's really like being on drug, and when it's gone, you crash.
    Happy 3 months of breaking up, yay :frowning2:

6. mattni

I'd say for me it feels like having your chest feel all weird and fluttery, but a good-feeling type of weird and you go into a frozen state thinking of the one you fall in love with. But hey, that's just for me, and it might not be the same for everyone else.