1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only gay couple

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lacri, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Lacri

Lacri Guest

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for awhile, and we're the only gay couple at our school! haha Sometimes it is kind of wierd cuz people give us looks, but most have kinda gotten used to it. At the last school dance people were horrified that we were actually dancing, but what does everyone expect!?!?!?! haha We, as a couple, don't go over board, I mean we danced no more sexually then any straight couples, but people were still upset. We are actually considerate to others also, since we know that people aren't the most comfortable with homosexuality, we try not to be too physical in public. We still hug and kiss (quickly) and sit really close on benches, but we don't make-out in public, and we don't be too touchy, unlike most straight couples.... I don't know, I guess I just wanted to vent about it. Anyone else know if they are the only gay couples at thier schools?

2. aerwolfen

good for you i applaud you for being yourself,congrats on being human.

3. Lacri

Lacri Guest

haha thanks! :slight_smile:

4. Bryan44

I only knew of two openly gay couples, both lesbian couples and they made out all the time. No one seemed to mind that though. No guy couples that were out and open. I wish there was. But kudos to you!

5. xXHolic

at my school im the only person open about his sexuality!
    i mean, most people know im bi :slight_smile: but there's no one else that is/or no one else that wants to get out of the closet haha
    so, sorry pal, no gay couples at my school x)

6. Lacri

Lacri Guest

Thanks! haha Dont get me wrong, I would feel comfortable making out, I just dont want to offend anyone, because that isnt nice. haha

7. gemerency

My best freind and I are the only gay people here. but no one knows cuz the closet is deep :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    AWWW Dylan ..thats so sweetly romantic and admiring!!!(*hug*)

9. Mestiz0

I just want to start off by saying that is so sweet! :slight_smile: It's good you aren't afraid to show affection and show that you are actually a couple!!

Back when I was in high school (like 2 years ago haha) I only knew of one gay couple, and that was because the two guys in the couple were my best friends. But they kept it pretty well hidden. I always knew when they would show affection though. If we were in the theatre, they would both wrap up in the curtains for a quick second. If we were in the band room, they would go into one of the practice rooms for a few seconds....haha it was cute though :slight_smile:

Other than that, I didn't know of any other gay couples. I don't think I knew of any other gay guys (I was "straight" then haha) and I assume all of the other guys were just closeted as well.

So it's great that you are comfortable with putting yourself out there dude! :thumbsup:

10. Miles D

my best friend is half if a gay couple at his high school :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    there are tons of gay people/couples here, though. they're as touchy-feely as the straight ones :grin:

11. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

I'm glad you feel that way. I think if you behave that way in public, it will show others you're just as normal as any of them. It's mostly because of males that they feel that way. Two lesbos makin' out in public is like "OMFG. I'd tap that! Amiright!?" And when it's two guys, "UGH! Fucking gross! Abomination!"

12. VanceA

There were about 3 or 4 openly gay people in our highschool back 9 years ago(god im old) My brother also dated an openly bisexual girl in highschool.

13. Magnet

Good for you. You have just as much right as anyone else does. There has never been and still are no gay people in my school.

14. Kirakishou

I haven't seen anything more than holding hands and only from lesbians.

15. Sparkles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Umm...

Why do you give a damn what those ignorant fucksticks think about you and your boyfriend? If it makes you happy to stick your tongue so far down his throat you can taste what he had for breakfast, then go ahead and do it! Fuck the haters.

That being said, it IS nice of you to be considerate... But if you're unhappy having to shut down your affectionate side in public just because of people getting all offended and all up in your face, then fuck them. Do what you want. Don't think about what other people think if it makes you happy.

#15 Sparkles, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  16. Greggers

Im the only gay person whos out that i know of :frowning2:

17. riddlerno1

When i was at school there were no openly gay couples at all. Well there were no openly gay single people either.:icon_sad:

18. Derek the Wolf

I can't have an openly gay relationship at my school. I couldn't put my partner through that. I'm the only out guy at my school, but I do know 2 other bi guys. 1 is my best friend, and the other is just a great guy. But I don't think I'd date any guys in an all-male school. It would be difficult.

19. Alice Insanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At my old school me and my girlfriend were
    Unfortunately she wasn't (still isn't) out
    So no one really knew
    So I kinda get what you mean