1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird habbits?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BrookeVL, Nov 7, 2016.

1. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just for fun, what are any weird, odd, or awkward habits you have?

I have a few. I swear I'm obsessed with my hair, I'm touching it CONSTANTLY. Running my fingers through it, playing with it, etc. It's kind of funny actually. When it gets long again, I'll be even worse, that's what happens the longer it gets.

2. Psaurus918

Biting my lips. Sometimes I get so caught up biting my lips I zone out and sometimes I feel like people are starring at me (they probably are)

3. Gay Deputy

I don't know if this is a weird habit or more OCD but I count letters in words haha and it's a relief when they come out to an even number. I did notice though that it made me much quicker at addition.

4. AlamoCity

I always prefer to sit facing the exit(s) in a restaurant. I like to look at who comes in and out.

5. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If the radio's volume goes up one setting at a time, it has to be an odd number, preferably 13. If it can only be even numbers, then it has to be on volume 10.

I have to always have 3 pens. One for myself, one for whoever needs a pen, and an extra one. Mostly at work though, as the people sometimes use my pen to sign the attendance registers.

I cannot stand if I'm driving in a two-or-more lane road and the car in the lane next to me is traveling the exact same speed as me. I feel trapped. So then I either slow down so they're in front of me, or speed up so they're behind me.

Before I leave the house, I have to go pee. And no matter if the distance travelled was short or long, once I arrive at my destination, I have to go pee again, even if it's just 10 drops

When I light a new cigarette, I always blow the first smoke out my nose, and when I'm done smoking, I always shake the extinguishing ashtray to ensure the butt is extinguished

6. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have to have fixer spray to finish my makeup, even if I only need it on for five minutes for a photo, I won't do it at all if I'm out of fixer.

I will only have cream in coffee if it's whipped, even though I melt it into the coffee.

7. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I always wear a necklace - all the time, and not the same one - I have several necklaces and I switch between them, but I have to always be wearing one.

I always read before falling asleep - even if it's just a couple of pages of a book, I do it every single night.

I have a little routine before going to bed where I moisturise my lips, face and hands (always in that order, too).

I have to shower or have a bath every day or I feel gross...

There's definitely more, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head!

8. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I also have this weird one where I must click the lock button for my car three times. It only needs to be hit once, but I can't walk away without doing it three times.