1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling lesser

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ruby Dragon, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One of my cousins said something the other day that made me think there's something wrong with me. He said, "Of all my cousins, you and [other one's name] are the only two not married yet" And being nearly 30, I don't think that I will ever get married. I always said when I was younger (in my teens), that I want to be married by 26. And that doesn't seem very realistic, as it was 2 years ago! If I don't meet someone before 30, I don't even want to bother getting married at all. It won't bother me because the only reason (I feel) that people get married nowadays is to start a family of their own. And I don't WANT kids, but it would still be nice to have someone special in my life... So yeah, destined to be single forever :icon_sad: :dry: I'm gonna be that crazy cat lady, who, at the age of 40, is still living with my parents :tears: Fun.

2. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No, your going to find someone!

3. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Marriage is just marriage. I don't plan on getting married anytime soon nor in the future, but I do plan on finding someone.

Marriage =/= love.

And you're only 30. You have to plenty of time to find someone.

4. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    After giving it some more thought, I'm actually not looking to get married, at all. When things go sour, there's no divorce stuff to work through - you simply part ways and that's that. And seeing as I don't plan on having kids either, there won't be anything still "binding" me and whoever I end up with.

Most of my relationships so far, haven't survived past 7 months. So I'd be really surprised if I one day stay together with whomever, for longer than 7 months. Will take it one day at a time.

5. twelvegraves

you might just not be into relationships at all, you know