1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to deal with loneliness?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AnnaClaire, Nov 9, 2016.

1. AnnaClaire

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This will be a quick one....

I've been wondering how people find other people like them, (I don't really know where to start, and I kind of have like 0 friends at the moment so I can't meet anyone through them.)

I just don't know what to do, gets lonely sometimes ya know? :icon_bigg

The days go by so fast and I feel like I'm just getting older and older not making any progress not finding anyone I can trust...

Things you should know is yes I have SA which is a bit of a put off to most people since my facial expression is usually in resting bitch mode.

My voice gets real low in public and my body kind of like balls over into a hermit :icon_wink

I don't know, even if I were to meet someone it would all be for show, I can put on the friendly act for a bit but then I get weared down they get bored and I end up alone trying to get people who don't want my company to respond to me lol.
    :icon_bigg

2. twelvegraves

my advice would be not to broaden your appeal but find out whatever niche market (so to speak) you already appeal to
    you're already charming in a specific way, now you just have to find the people who find you charming, y?