1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confessing to a crush for the first time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JayR, Nov 10, 2016.

1. JayR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay, I wrote a long message on my notes today and I plan on sending it to this guy I have a crush on at work. I'm 80 percent sure he's gay but I know that he won't be feeling the same way since he never really spared me a glance. Just small talks. Anyways, he's leaving the company I work in and be moved somewhere far. I just want him to know since our paths will probably never cross again, I just want some sort of a closure so I could properly move on. I know I wanna do it, but I still feel in doubt. Do you think think I should do it? I'm still in the closet so my only worry is that he'll tell people about it.

2. twelvegraves

wELL
    if you know he's gay (or at least have a good idea that he wont pull bullshit for you admitting your feelings) then what do you have to lose?
    i say go for it, safety aside

3. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you aren't ready to be out, don't do it. Gay or not, he may be the sort to talk, and, you will be out, like it or not. As it is, he's oblivious and, maybe it's best to just let it stay that way.