1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoo ideas

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by musiclife, Nov 14, 2016.

1. musiclife

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I really want to get a tattoo. I want something original though. Something that really speaks to me. I cant think of anything though. I have ideas but nothing that really fits together to be a cool tattoo. So i thought id see if anyones got some cool ideas. So heres a list of things to think about if you want to pitch an idea.
    I love music. its a huge passion. I play guitar and cello.
    Im a lover, not a fighter. I tend to fall hard and i havent quite found someone who can catch me
    I dont want something super girly because i am a huge tomboy, but i also dont want something that seems really masculine. So feminine but not girly.
    I love lyric tattoos. My all time favorite lyric is "cast your stones, cast your judgement. you dont make me who i am"
    I want something thats happy or atleast not super depressing
    I dont want a huge tattoo. Something that can fit comfortable on my side, upper back by the shoulder blade, or the inside of my forearm
    Im a psychology major. So things related to the brain and music or how music affects thoughts would be cool
    Either a black and white tattoo or something that i can possibly fill in with color if i some day choose to
    Well thats all i can think of to say. If you got any ideas or can draw something up and post it thatd be awesome. (!)

2. killswitch0029

If you're not sure, I'd say just go with a quote that's important to you. If you take some ideas to a good tattooer (hobbies, interests, etc.) they can sketch something up in their style to make it more unique than something you might find on google images or a tattoo catalogue.

3. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why not a note bar with the quote written amongst music notes? Almost like song lyrics. I don't really know. :shrug:

But I agree with killswitch. A good tattoo artist should be able to design something for you based on what you've got in mind.

4. Wolfwing

The best tattoo idea is the phrase, "Reegurt nut thing".

5. TidMaskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think that the best idea will be for you to combine all these elements and create your own design but of course after watching many other examples :rolle: It's very cool if you have a tattoo-artist friend who can help you with this, especially the sketches :rolle:
    Also I can recommend you to look through these examples 90 Sumptuous Sacred Geometry Tattoo Designs - Decoding the Elements, maybe you'll find smth good for you :slight_smile: Personally I adore such designs, their symbolic meaning and mystic elements, I think that such type can be sonsidered as the universal one for many people :slight_smile:
    And of course you can use some examples for making a smaller tattoo :slight_smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]