1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice for stuff

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WhiteWinter, Nov 14, 2016.

1. WhiteWinter

Okay so here is what's going on. I've had a crush on a guy at my school since last year. It's been building up for quite some time and I don't know what to do about it. I don't even know if he ia gay. He hasn't dated anyone at all in the past. He doesn't show any interest in girls. He sorta shows little interest in guys but I might be mistaken(most guys act so awkward, it throws you off). He talks to me everyday(sometimes I won't even be near him and he will still walk over to talk to me) . I glance over at him and occasionally he is looking at me. But people have been grilling me about who I like and they are getting pretty close to who it is(they will ask me if it's a he but the next day they will revert back to she). And worst of all, my best friend(I mean very best friend) also likes him.
    In summary,
    A: is he just doing obvious thing to show that he likes me too or is he just like any other straight guy?
    B: when my friends guess who he is, should I tell them that they are right?
    And C: should I just back off since my best friend likes him (cause I don't want to screw everything up with her because she is very important to me)?:tears::bang::help:

2. killswitch0029

A: His behavior kind of screams "Gay" to me, but I guess he could just be friendly.

B: Your profile says you're not out (not sure how up-to-date it is) do would you feel comfortable using your answer as an informal coming out? Also, would it work your way to your best friend's ears and make things weird?

C: If this guy turns out being gay.... well it would be silly for her to be pissed off if that turned out to be the case. I say see how things go and if he turns out to be straight count your losses and move on with your life

3. WhiteWinter

Well I'm sorta scared about B. What if she finds out and she starts to think less of me. I know things will be different regardless but she is my closest friend and I wouldn't want to lose her

4. killswitch0029

I say just keep B low key then until you have a better feel for this guy. I mean if he ends up being gay and you let them know who your crush is, you're friend can't really be all that upset. It doesn't seem logical to me personally in that sense