1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Scholarship Paper!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Swamp56, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Yay!

5.5 Pages long, and it's finally done ^.^ .

I applied for a $5,000 scholarship for people who have overcome either physical or mental boundaries in theirs lives.

And of course, me being practically a walking mental disorder, decided I'd give a whack at this and see how well I could write :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: .

Anyway, instead of posting the actual essay here, I recorded it in audio :grin: . This seems to be an easier thing to do than read, since many people find more relaxing to listen and absorb things than straining the eyes.

Anyway, tell me how mine is :grin:

[linky]

It's WMA format; if anyone needs a different format, I will gladly upload it. Also please note that I meant "windy" as in when something winds, not "windy as in when there is much wind in the air :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: at the last few seconds of the passage.

#1 Swamp56, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
  2. Lychee

Omg, you sound so American!!

And I really really like the essay. I'm impressed :grin:

3. Bryan44

Very well written and read.
    Thanks for sharing that, it was very inspirational.

4. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Thanks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: . I still think that this paper is a bit bland, but I worked hard on it ^.^

5. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

You should copy/paste it on here. You'd probably get more readers that way. :wink:

6. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

'walking mental disorder' lol

7. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

As Ben was telling me, some of these places scan the internet to see if they can find copies of the paper and I don't want them to get confused and think I ripped this thing off ^.^ .