1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update on my life.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kronixx, Nov 20, 2016.

1. kronixx

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well, it's been a while.

So, why have I been gone so long?

First of all, school and school friends have taken over my life, so I spend less time online.

Anyways, on with the juicy bits.

I met a guy named Sky, we knew each other for a while but never really conversed. I was focused on girls and some guys. The school year started for 8th grade and I realized I had a crush on him. (probably because of my maturity growing).

I told a few of my close friends that I had a crush on him and sooner or later, one of my friends told him (they were one of my old friends from 7th grade that moved, long story to tell how she told him I liked him).

Subsequently, the same friend that told Sky I liked him gave him my kik, and we started talking. I said to him "i'm bored" on kik, and he replied "wanna play 20 questions?" I said "sure". Sooner or later he asked me who I liked. I asked the same friend that told him if I should tell him I liked him, and she told me what happened (paragraph before this). So I told him, and we started talking every day.

On Friday, I was texting him. He had developed feelings for me, so I asked him out. He said yes. This is the first partner I've had.

So yeah, that's you caught up to the last 3/4 month I've had.
    :thumbsup: