1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What can I do with my skills?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Canterpiece, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As the deadline for making up my mind on what I want to do after College draws closer, I’m left unsure on what I should do. Do I go to University? Get an apprenticeship? What do I study? What do I do? Ugh.

I’m lost. Do I continue with web design? Expand? Go to a different but similar subject? Go on a whim? My grades aren’t great either, so that doesn’t leave me with much.
    My grades:

GCSEs (including BTEC qualifications)

English- C in literature on higher.
    Business studies- distinction
    Science- two BTECs with merit
    IT- C level/ pass

Recent

Web and multimedia, year one- pass.

Year 2- (current) prediction- probably pass, but hopefully a merit or distinction.
    I’m currently redoing English language and maths, and so far, English is looking promising, but maths… well let’s just say that doesn’t look good.

I could take an apprenticeship, but I just don’t know what to do. I don’t have many interests, that’s the problem. I get bored a lot, and I never feel like doing anything. I never know where to even start. I suppose I could do joint courses at University, I don’t know. Anyone else stuck with this? I really need some more hobbies, ugh. :bang:

:eusa_doh: :tantrum: :eusa_doh: :help:

2. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess I could take a foundation in IT and work up.