1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pretty happy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JT, Apr 2, 2009.

1. JT

JT

...For the first time in weeks.

So a while back, I met this guy that works in the same building as me. He's so good looking, and gay. We started talking over Facebook, then texted non-stop.

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21401

I don't know how much you'll learn about the situation from that, but it helps.

We stopped talking for a while. But recently we started talking again. And last week, he visited me at work. Something was different. He was acting slutty. Wanting to hook up..

I couldn't tell if he was joking or what because he likes to "be flirty with his friends". Okay, well that's just a little over the line of flirting. Especially when you're in limbo with a boyfriend. Slutty, right?

Well, he was talking about sex all day today. I was like "you're dead-ass (serious) right now, aren't you". He said yeah. I layed it out that I'm not a concellation prize. I really wish I could put the texts up but.. that's pretty inappropriate.

He got serious. Talking about how, who knows what will happen if he and his "BF" don't work out.

Before that, I seriously thought he was looking for a shallow f**k (I didn't appreciate that), but I could tell he was being sincere. He changed my mind about him. I was on the fence of whether or not I even wanted to talk to him until this happened. I'm glad it did.

He's different this time around.. idk. He's been asking me to come to his apartment alllllll week. I went tonight. Things went well. So, hope yet? Things are looking good.