1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions on Blare White...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SillyGoose, Nov 29, 2016.

1. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    If you don't know already, Blare White is basically a trans Milo Yannopoulous who spreads her conaervative views through YouTube...

Interestingly, she refers to trans people as "trannies", declares that there are only two genders, thinks trans people are mentally defective and other insensitive things...

If you would like to watch her videos, her channel is just 'Blare White' but it would be interesting to hear opinions on her from as many people as possible...

Thanks...

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I did find her kinda funny in one of her YouTube videos "feminism is cancer" but I think she's just really vulgar and can sometimes be a little hurtful but at the same time I think some of the things she says, she actually has a good point on.

3. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like her. Although I'm super liberal I agree on many things with her among which are regarding gender.

4. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Pretty much this.

5. AlamoCity

I didn't really know who this person was, but after googling a bit, she's the kind of person that is interesting to observe.

One thing I find is that when it comes to conservatives, I find that trans and gay people have different hurdles to face, and it's interesting when trans people embrace more extreme versions of conservatism. At least in the US, I would feel many trans people depend on the rules and regulations of the health insurance industry to get access to their treatments that many Republicans would love to not consider as essential. Better to give them "counseling" or psychiatric therapy than hormones and surgeries, because the latter are unnecessary. Plus, she's the one that's inflating medical bills by using her insurance to pay for her "treatments" and make all of our premiums go up (sarcasm, obviously). Republicans in the legislature could try to simply increase rules on how doctors can prescribe hormones and make it more difficult/expensive to procure the treatment by maybe making it so doctors have to see their patients every so often and run expensive blood panels (for testosterone damage to the body; there's a reason why males live less than females :lol:slight_smile: and incidentally use the regulatory power they so "hate" to use on industries upon those that are an abomination to their values (e.g. abortion).

She is just a colorful character, I suppose. Bless her heart, but she may have hit a few too many branches on the way down the "colorful" tree.

6. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didn't know she was trans, now that makes things worse because I didn't like her from the moment I've seen a few seconds of one of her videos.

7. Soundwave

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like her and just like Milo she's right when it comes to Sjws

8. Irisviel

That's a misrepresentation.
    She uses the word "tranny" as a self referential joke, she even makes penis jokes, too. Like it or not, that a sense of humour of some sort, not transphobia. Just like some gay men like to use the word faggot for giggles.
    She doesn't think trans people are mentally "defective", just that Gender dysphoria is a condition, perhaps slightly outdated but not really illogical claim.
    Her view on the number of genders represents evidence found in researching human sexuality.
    Also, I don't think she has expressed conservative views - rather, liberal ones with right wing bias when it comes to economics.

My opinion? Her humour can be crude and sometimes in poor taste, but she's funny enough to watch. More entertainment than intellectual content, however she does have good insights.
    I don't agree with everything she says, but if I only listened to people I agree 100% with, I'd have a hard time learning about ideas outside of my own perspective.

9. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is exactly what I was going to say but you've beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Tritri

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't like Milo but I do like Blaire White, somewhat. I think she's a little too extreme on her anti-feminism, anti-BLM, anti-SJW stuff. Overall I think she's decent.
    I wonder if she would support transgenderism if she weren't transgender herself.

11. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She's an interesting one, I'll give her that. I think she can be a bit out there though.

12. Jellal

I mostly agree with her arguments, but I don't like how she rags on people for being 'not trans enough.'
    Does she have to put others down because they're somehow de-legitimizing her own experience?
    I don't buy that the public takes transgenderism less seriously because of non-binaries, etc.
    The public's gonna mock or not believe trans-ness one way or another, so there's no point acting like you've got to 'cut ties with the fakers' in order to be socially accepted.
    Blaire and others like her always chew out the 'transtrenders' for just acting out in order to be socially validated... but that's exactly what she's doing by being a vindictive gatekeeper.

Aside from that disagreement, like I said, I enjoy her content. I'm a lot more sympathetic to conservative viewpoints than I used to be now that I've actually started *thinking* about politics.

13. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She's pretty awesome to say the least. I agree with her on pretty much everything, but most of all, her arguments have made me open my mind up to different view points that are different from the usual extremely liberal trans people I've met in real life. She's brutally honest, but that's what I like about her.