1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

classroom controversy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jimjim, Apr 3, 2009.

1. jimjim

a few days ago in social studies(people studies whatever you want to call it) we were talking about human rights and the teacher got us to list some rights that we have at school and someone said the right to wear clothes, someone then jokingly replied(social studies is always full of funny jokes/comments as the teacher has an awesome sense of humour( earlier that same lesson she told someone to stop playing with a soccer ball which he had under the table and i said that playing with your balls is an after class activity and everyone laughed, including her) anyway someone said we also have the right to not wear clothes. that's when it happened a guy there who is strongly christen and also very smart said "i'd be worried if i was naked around oli sk" (thats one of my nicknames at school (not cause when you say it it sounds like oli is gay (its just my name shortened (arrg too many brackets)))) and the same guy who got told off for playing with his ball said(he sticks up for me alot) "and why would that be" and the very smart guy said "well cause hes naked" ball man then said "wouldn't you feel worried if i was naked around you" very smart guy then said "well if you were GAY" (making sure everyone heard that he said gay (not that the need to the whole school basicly knows(i was outed:icon_sad:slight_smile:) the teacher then said that that was a highly offensive comment for her and everyone else". so now he'll be apologising to the whole class next week.

he is lucky we dont have the evil teacher

Mrs papodopolous aka pack of floppy tits (she's humongous)

2. oops

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :O I would have just said really sarcasticly 'trust me, you wouldnt have anything to worry about'
    but yeah, *anoying*!

3. Just Adam

he sound like an ass throw a bible at him. your ball guy :wink: sounds nice though lol