1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YAY! ... or not

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Arty, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Arty

Arty Guest

today i got a certificate in school for 'best in the school at mathematics' :icon_bigg , but the teacher made me stand up on my own in front of 300+ kids in assembly while she announced that i was smarter than all of them... :eusa_doh: as you can guess, i'm not very popular. There goes my already non-existent social life :thumbsup:
    well, i guess its something to be proud of. just thought i'd let you know... i'll go now

2. Cool Beans

Congratulations! That's a great achievement and one of which you should be proud. You worked hard and earned it, just like if you were on the football team and got an award for that. Don't ever let anyone put you down for being smart.

3. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    condrads dude...one day...most of those kids are going to work for you lol

4. Just Adam

congrats i suck at maths i dont see the calculations be proud of it its not your fault theyre not as good as u. just keep getting better and get on in life :slight_smile:

5. Derek the Wolf

Haha, double-edged sword ftw.
    Congratulations. ^^ Be proud.

6. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha, I'm sure most people won't remember. I only remember people getting those awards if they were cleaning up all of them.

And don't be embarrassed. Being skilled in maths is a very useful skill that gives you many opportunities. I know my life would be easier if I was better at math.