1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Umm, let me see, he's not really my type...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Psychedelic Bookmarks, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Psychedelic Bookmarks

If there's a sex you're generally NOT attracted to, what are your experiences with being asked to comment on them all the time (eg at school)?

I still don't know whether I like boys or not, but at the moment, I seem to be in coversations all the time at school that come round to "look at this hot guy!" And, well, if I do like guys, I'm very picky with them. And usually the blokes the girls at school like just make me go "Seriously??" It's not a big problem, if pushed I just say he's not my type / too old / whatever, but it's kind of wierd.

There's this one girl at school who is really cute and always flirts with me. She has a boyfriend though so I know it's just a game. But she's always going on about men she likes and although it's pretty funny, and I tease her about her terrible choices, it always makes me feel kinda sad afterwards. Because she's so cute, and I have to talk about boys with her T-T

So, do you have people like this? It's awkward, right?

2. Greggers

One of the biggest tip offs to me being gay before i was out was this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Friend: "Man, shes got a nice ass!"
    Friend: "Yup she sure is sexy, what do you think Greg?"
    Me: "Oh yea, i heard she likes to save the whales. Thats hot."
    Friend: "..."

I always bring up "inner beauty" when we talk about women because, sorry girls, i cant really comment on your outer beauty. Boobies scare me, and other than big boobs i dunno what guys even look for in women...

3. Just Adam

my mates always saying wow shes hot or look at her im just like meh or sos doesent do nothing for me.. i couldent be more obvious that shes just not my type if i tried other than saying im gay. i know what an attractive girl looks like i jsut dont feel any ... stiring shall i say for them hehe allthough i do find some womens eyes beautiful.... ( i think if all women were like anime ones id be bi lol.. then again if all guys were like anime guys i prob wouldent haha )

4. Kirakishou

Heh, I can say if a girl is attractive or not, but usually the other guys would bring up sex and getting them naked... Then I wouldn't know how to respond.

5. Just Adam

well i can respond till they say it felt so great id be like .. if you say so lol

6. Mysterons

Mysterons Guest

I usually just comment on whether I find her pretty or not, unlike other (probably straight) guys who would say 'yeah I'd fuck that ass all night long babe'.

7. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Usually I never notice who they're talking about anyway. So when they talk about that hot girl that just walked by I always have to specifically look over my shoulder or so to see who they are referring too.

I'm seriously amazed that my endless response of "Huh? What girl exactly?" never ticked off all of my friends...

8. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh god, that really makes me clamp up. Especially back when I was working at a grocery store. Because I was working with a bunch of horny 16 year olds.

"Did you see that hottie?"
    Much like Filip I honestly had no idea who they're talking about so I can't even fake conversation. Worst is if I was distracted by looking at their (the coworker's) ass.

I think that's why I was such a good employee. I would keep busy so I didn't have to make such small talk. Then they started questioning why I didn't talk about girls a lot. Oh my, talk about awkward. I tried to keep them guessing by pointing out obviously hot women.

Thankfully that hasn't been as much of a problem since.

9. LornTehViking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I smile and nod.

But that's about all I can muster.

"LYKE HOMGZ EDWARDZ CULLANNNN IS LYKE SOOOOOOOO HAWT"
    "Sure...... HE DOESN'T WASH HIS HAIR"

10. Courtneyyy

OMG, Greg, I love you.

HAHAHAHAH

11. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Before I was out, I'd usually say something like "not my type" and quickly change the subject. Now, I say something like "what? I was looking at his girlfriend" and usually get a laugh.

12. Mana

Generally it goes like this

Before I was out

Friend: OMG he's liek sooo hot!
    Me: OMGZZZZZ Icantbeleiveujustsaidthattt! He's like EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW omgzzzzz! Uhhhhhhhh!
    Friend: Omg Mana! O___o Where have you been living?
    Me: Uhh, planet I Have Taste? I mean look at him! He doesn't even wear make up!

and so on and so forth

After I was Out

Friend: OMG he's liek sooo hot!
    Me: OMGZZZZZ Icantbeleiveujustsaidthattt! He's like EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW omgzzzzz! Uhhhhhhhh!
    Friend: You don't even like boys!
    Me: Yeh, but if I did I wouldn't touch that with a barge pole!! I mean,. come on! What about that is "hot"
    Friend: [insert straight jargon]
    Me: I mean, he doesn't even wear make up!

Yeah.... you get the idea... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Absentminded

Usually when my friends talk about guys, I put in a little input, because I can still find guys 'attractive', just..not for me. But, I still usually get the "you don't even like boys" bit. That usually gets the reaction of "then why the hell did you ask me what I thought? I still can pick out a decent looking guy, I just don't find him that appealing..."

14. Apocalypte

That would be similar for me. I can tell when a boy-shaped person is attractive, I'm just not sexually or emotionally attracted to them. They're just... not my type!

15. starfish

My response varies depending on the situation and my mood. Thing is there are some very pretty women out there, and I don't need to be attracted to them to recognize their beauty.

The difference really comes down to exactly what we notice. For example say we see a good looking woman wearing a little black dress. They will wow she is hot, I love her ass. While I'll say. She is pretty, I really like the dress she is wearing as it does show off her body, and her hair is great. I'm not looking at what makes her a good mate, I'm looking at the overall package and what makes her pleasant to look at at.