1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friendship drama

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sealgirl19, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Sealgirl19

I need some advice here. Apparently someone who I thought was a friend is going behind my back and calling me an emotional manipulator and saying I'm exaggerating about the things that go on in my life. This is something I've heard from someone else
    They said she was going to talk to me about it soon. The thing is I was nice to her, I let her in my house, feed her, and didn't do anything mean to her in my knowledge yet she feels like I'm this way. I'm on the better of just cutting her out of my life or giving her the benefit of the doubt and let her explain to me why she went from one week being nice to me then I'm public enemy #1 the next week. Any input would be nice sorry I'm advance if it's confusing.

2. HuskyLover

If you assume that what you've heard is true, then I wouldn't want to be that persons friend. They're basically just taking advantage of you.

I'd talk to her about it if I were you.

On the other hand, if you confront her about it and she denies it, you'll end up in that never ending circle between your friend and the person who told you she was speaking behind your back.

3. Sealgirl19

There are receipts that friend has the conversation on their phone but they told me to wait for her to confront me (for multiple reasons) I just don't know where she is coming from with all of this.

4. topcat71

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    She is jealous of you, and feels she is in competition with you among your friends for attention. I had a similar situation. I dealt with it with maturity. I wished, however, that I had put her in her place. People like that will continue to mock you and try to make your life miserable because they are hateful and insecure!