1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This forum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bikermm, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Bikermm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am new to the forum and this is the first time in my life I have had somewhere I can openly say "I like men and women!" without worrying about being judged or attacked.

I am only out to a very small number of people and am still careful around them (apart from one lady and her husband who are just wonderful) and remain guarded in most of my life. Living a lie? Yes, I have done but no more and reading this forum is really really helping me to be me at last.

My point being... just thank you all for being here and being who you are. I feel free to be me in here and thats huge to me.

Thank you all, you wonderful people (&&&)

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's good that you have found EC to be a safe place to start talking about your sexuality. We're all in a similar place to you... or we have been there, so we understand the challenges.

Coming out is a journey and it's good to think of it in those terms. It's a journey with a few bumps, twists and turns, and along the way you will encounter hurdles and may come to a bit of a stop until you can cross them or clear them. You may want to sprint it, but few people are able to do that. I happen to think a journey is better when you share it with people and that's really what EC is all about. Journey with us! :slight_smile:

3. Cider

That's great!

4. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! I'm glad you got something out of the forums, stay around :thumbsup:

5. AnAtypicalGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know how you feel, it sure does feel great to be able to express yourself freely about your sexuality. I'm happy that we were able to help you out with that, EC is a pretty good place for people like us.