1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Marriage - Youtube Video

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have to say, I have seen some bizarre videos about gay marriage on youtube but this one takes the whole bloody biscuit!

[youtube]EVAIQwVvcvk[/youtube]

Towards the end when he compares it to a hand I just couldn't stop laughing. >.<

I actually feel sorry for him. There is very little research in his arguments and he just sounds uber silly with them. >.<

I still find it funny though. XD

2. Dazed

Dazed Guest

i am so going to marry my hand.

and i think tonight...i will have happy time with my newly married hand

3. Tom

Tom Guest

haha, he sounds like a complet idiot, and on youtube aswell. These videos make my day =]

4. Ben

Ben

Why marry and love another person when you can love your hand? :wink:

Ooooh so God invented men to marry women! Well he's going to hate the Pope then...

5. BeautifulStranger

Is he like... 12?
    Twelve year olds shouldn't be concerned over something like this...

I love how he calls it 'get gay marriage...'
    Like we can buy it at the supermarket.

6. Nugget

I think this is the golden opportunity to come out with it... hand... I love you. I've always loved you, ever since Kindergarten. The way you grabbed that cookie, and brought it to my mouth... it was almost magical. You're so dry, pasty, boney, and white... your fingers are so crooked and nails jagged, but it's what is on the inside that counts... and to me... you are so beautiful. :eusa_hand

Hand... oh hand, please grab me... grab me by the nose and never let go! I want you to be connected to my arm by the wrist, as my heart to my pulmonary artery... *mumbles something about knowing the anatomy correctly*... oh hand. Hand, please place yourself upon my bosom. Yes, hand... knead those nails into me. Oh hand... you're so divine in ways I simply cannot explain. Reach up to me, and kiss me with your fingers... mmmm.... :la:

... Hey. Hey you. Yes. You. I see you there, looking at me. What? Oh. I suspected it. You think my loving my hand is WRONG! Well, I'll tell you what, bucko! My hand has feelings. FEELINGS, DAMMIT!!1 *takes blue pen and draws tear on hand's face* See?! You've offended it! Shaaaaame. :eusa_naug

7. Greggers

Anyone whos voice CRACKS during his youtube video is not allowed to tell me what time of day it is.

Ima pop off all over this boy...

"I used to think it was ok, but then i heard it on the news..."

"I used to be gay, but now im very interested in girls"

F U C K Y O U

8. Greggers

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xddhKQje41M&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]

9. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

I saw some of his other videos. He needs friends. Is there anyway EC can reach out to him?

10. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel really sorry for that kid, I can only hope he doesn't have to many problems when he's older...

11. Emberstone

what do you honestly expect when you give a 11 year old boy a video camara for christmas... he is going to make a masterbation related video!!!

12. 3104

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have to agree. I couldn't stop laughing for either of the videos (actually, I am still laughing) but deep down I know that this kid probably has some major social difficulties, probably at school, and I hope as he matures he finds a more appropriate way to act when speaking to people , either online or in person.

13. Courtneyyy

"I used to be gay but now I'm very interested in girls"

Ok, well the poster of The Jonas Brothers in the background is a little confusing to me then...

14. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

That's why I like you Courtney~ LOL (!):roflmao:

15. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

LMAO Omg I did not see that when I watched it. I feel bad for this kid too though. I can only imagine that when he realizes that you can't turn off being gay he's going to have plenty of problems.

16. olides84

I also feel really sorry for him. He's getting crucified in the comments, probably brainwashed by fundy parents at home, and fuck knows what will happen once his junior high classmates see these vids. He needs lots of help :frowning2:

17. BeautifulStranger

This was probably a 'straight camp' homework assignment, thus him saying "I used to be gay but then I decided it was wrong, so I stopped it and now I'm very interested in girls"

And his whole thing about abnormality...
    He's so right. True human beings reject abnormal things. Like air conditioners or cotton-polyester blends...

I do feel bad for him, but then again... He put himself on YouTube. He's fair game.

18. Just Adam

i feel so sorry for him i may take mercy and go all cod and camp him ..... * no wheres my m21...did i clean the scope hmmm*

what? its the kind thing to do hell go nuts when he realises he really is gay the women he thinks he likes are laughing about him and life really gets worse than youtube when you get older...

but then again im a heartless git and people who put these stupid videoes up without even thinking about what theyre gonna say even when they know they sound a tit and are gonna get crucified for them.... fuck em.. the kid has i coming you got your view fine.. you want to share it and get comments fine... BUT for the love of your god have a decent informative argument not your dam hand and then the second video threatening people over youtube and not even thinking what to say :| lame totally lame

19. Miles D

I sent him a message, sharing EC with him. Hopefully he'll come check it out. :slight_smile:

20. BeautifulStranger

Do you really think that was wise?
    If you read some of his video descriptions, he makes it really sound like he really dislikes homosexuals.
    He might share EC with his Youth Group.... then we're fucked.