1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I meet people?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gryphon1999, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Gryphon1999

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Since this is the Internet I'll be vague with personal info, let's just say I'm going to start college in a year or two. Not the point, anyways how do you find relationships with people of your own gender? I don't know how to approach a guy, since I have to assume most of the guys I randomly encounter are straight. I know there's apps and stuff, but I don't really like that sort of stuff. Anyways, I just don't know how to find people of the same sexual orientation. Any advice?

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you considered LGBT meet up groups? They tend to have a lot of related clubs in college.

3. Hunter8

It's really hard at times. Just be careful with online dating apps. They can be helpful, but they can also get you in a ton of trouble.

4. Kaden216

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have this same question about post-college life. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: However, I think Creativemind's answer still works in my case. I just have to buck up and get out there... It's odd that it's so tough, considering that I'm an extrovert, but I'm shy about entering a new group. :icon_redf