1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain rain GO AWAY!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sam, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Sam

Sam

has anybody been paying attention to the weather in Oklahoma and Texas? I live in Oklahoma as you can see and it has been raining for 17 days straight! a record. the last record was 14 days in 1937. I am so tired of waking up to it raining and going to bed with it raining. I want it to stop raining! people are getting their cars stuck and when you walk in some places it can go up to your knees and above. Texas is worse I can just imagine what it is like there. anybody else on here from Oklahoma or Texas?

2. Brandon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been hearing about the rain, the flooding in those areas. I hope that it stops for them. California NEEDS rain.

3. antdak

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hope all is well with you and you family! Lets hope the rain stops soon!! I shall do a reverse rain dance!!! (!)

4. Hydrogen

While you guys are dieing because of the rain, we are dieing for rain here in Alabama. The city my mom lives in ran out of water for the first time in 120 years, and has had to truck water in from surrounding cities 24/7. They have limited her water to 150 Gallon a day.

Where I live, we can't water outside, or use more then 6,000 Gallons a month, or we get hit with a 300% surcharge.

............ So could you send some rain my way? The wildfire smoke is about to kill me.

5. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

oh dude. i wish i could send some water thru email lol

but seriously ur situation's pretty hard man

6. Qu_

Qu_ Guest

I'm in north texas, and between yesterday and today it has stormed a total of 7 times. Not just a light drizzle, but full out storm where I couldn't see across the street from my work. Yeah, I'm pretty much sick of this rain. If I wanted weather like this I wouldn't live in Texas.

7. Sam

Sam

I wish the rain would go to places like California or Alabama where its needed I wish I could send the rain to where it needs to go.

8. xxAngelOnFirexx

the minute i complain about the grass dying and continual sun i see lots of thunderstorms int eh forcast! the tornado sirens even went off during a storm the other day!

9. Atom

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah, I live in North Texas too, but I'm really happy about all this rain. Hadn't we been in a drought for about five years (or just a long time) till this rain started? I'm sure i heard something like that...

10. 24601

It hasn't rained much here in southeastern PA, although we had a little a few days ago. I love the rain, I wish it rained more often. Then again, the flooding and such would probably get pretty annoying.

11. Kimi

I saw a news saying that rain stopped in central Texas and people are began to clean up.

It supposed to be the rainy season here in Japan but there are only few rainy days so far. We might be in trouble in the summer...

Yeah, let a rain fall in California!!!!!!!!

12. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't really relate--Vancouver's in a temperate rainforest so it sometimes rains for months on end. Don't know what our longest consecutive record is exactly but we nearly broke it the fall before last. Oh just found it: the record is 28. And that's not just some rain. It's usually pretty torrential, especially in the last few years.

But even if we're not in a long stretch, it will rain for 2 weeks, we'll get 1 or 2 days of non-rain, then back to rain.

We've had flooding problems this year, too.

But I hope everyone who has too much dries out a bit and those people who need some, you can always have some of ours!

13. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    Think it's happening everywhere at the moment. England have had some really bad rain recently, alot of flooding (approx £1bn worth of damage so far). And unfortunately a young trainee soldier lost his life around here very recently, being swept away and drowning in a swollen river.

I think this must have something to do with global warming.

14. SpikySpice

It was pourig here as heavy as heck last week, now it is hot as heck again, and I wish it will rain again:frowning2:. Cuz last week I had to have swimming class and it was raining on our heads, this week, no need to swim, and it is tooOOOooOOoO hot:tantrum:

15. Alywishous

Nebraska needs some rain too. The dirt in our yard has pulled away from our driveway like an inch maybe two. Its crazy. I love the rain. It reminds me of England and when I was little. I love to jump in the puddles especially when theres still a thunderstorm going on.

16. thecoolmexican

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I know! it seemed so weird to me too! Why won't it stop raining???!! Its depressing... I need some sunshine. Show me the sunshine!!!!!

17. boarder25

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll gladly trade you. Here in LA we had the driest rainy season ever recorded (3.21 inches of rain for the whole season). It's going to stay that way until October or November, because in Southern California, it simply does not rain from mid-spring to mid-fall.

This is going to be a bad fire season since all the plants died from the lack of rain.

18. thecoolmexican

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    oh, shite. Poor trees. =( other than that, sure. I'll take that trade

19. Red87

I only WISH we got more rain up here in New York... we get enough snow though.. lake effect. We got so much it was a LOT higher than my head this winter. And it was -40 Sometimes.... so cold.