1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What type?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Shadowgirl37, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Shadowgirl37

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know there are different "types" of lesbians, like butch, femme, etc. But I seem to overlap them all. Am I a bad lesbian? My go-to outfit is usually a collared shirt under a crewneck sweater and jeans, but I love wearing makeup. I don't like wearing jewelry though, but I have really short hair so sometimes people misgender me at first, which is not a problem just trying to give you all a visual. I don't really fit any of the "types" of lesbian. Is that bad?

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think it's bad. You can be what you want to be. You don't have to be classified as a type.

3. SiKiHe

There's no right or wrong way to be gay. Self identity and sexuality are different things. If you like women and identify as one, you're a lesbian. And I'm sure you're someone's perfect type as long as you're being yourself :grin:

4. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, it's actually good. It means you are YOU, and that is what I find fascinating. I like when people like to be themselves.

I don't really fit into an exact type. I'm most feminine/sporty. I wear cute boots and flip-flops, and some days I wear a.d.i.d.a.s. tennis shoes. I wear jewelry and sometimes makeup. I have long hair and look mostly feminine, but I'll hop on a motorcycle if given the chance. :slight_smile:

5. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Break the box. Break the box. BREAK THE BOX. BREAK THE BOX. B R E A K T H E B O X!!!!!!!!!!

*coughs* Uh, yea, screw trying to fit into categories, just be you. You don't have to fit into a mold. What fun would life be if it was just about filling a mold?