1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your daydreams or fantasies?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stride, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Stride

Stride Guest

Sometimes I just lay on my matress and pretend that I'm flying around the universe in a protective bubble. I can travel through time too and like to go back to prehistoric times and observe early humans on Earth. I often just park my buble in the middle of a prehistoric rain forest or fly far out in to space and do nothing but drift in the darkness.

Anyone else?

2. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's really cool. Like that's actually pretty neat.

I daydream just about constantly as well about so many things. I've been doing it for so long and it lets me escape the real world. Like, i've got so many intricate worlds and stories all locked in my noggin from years of daydreaming. I keep saying to myself "I'll use them for creative inspiration! Write about them! Draw about them!" I never actually do, haha. Sometimes I even daydream that i'm mentally stable and motivated to do things other than sit around being lazy.

3. Stride

Stride Guest

Care to give any examples? Are they all daydreams with you as yourself or are you always someone/something different? :slight_smile:

:roflmao:

4. CROSSY ROAD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I, uh, I daydream about being accepted as a transgender ftm man with my transgender ftm partner...

5. Stride

Stride Guest

Thanks :slight_smile: Thats really nice to hear :slight_smile: I dont get called "cool" very often haha.

---------- Post added 2nd Jan 2017 at 10:42 PM ----------

Is that your ideal partner, then? A trans ftm man? Is that because he would understand you more and be naturally more accepting because he has been through similair stuff to you?

6. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha, well for starters, in the more fictional ones, they're either completely original characters (that sometimes I unintentionally imprint my personality on lmao) or they are esentially self-insert characters inside of already establish media. It's hard to give good examples because there are so many of them lmao

7. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    About about being normal and acceptable vs the trash heap that i actually am.

8. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I certainly daydream, though sadly nothing near as exciting! I just think about what I have going on. What work I have to do, what fun video game experiences I had throughout the week, what I should write next, etc.

9. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ever since I was a kid, I would daydream about my life being a video game because I always found that to be a lot more entertaining than real life was. As I've grown more, I've been day dreaming less about games and more just coming up with random stories that involve my friends or someimes I get lost just thinking about how they may view things from their own perspective.

10. SabreBear

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I daydream a lot, primarily about story concepts. I am not a huge fan of daydreaming about myself. It feels weird.

11. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually cannot ever think of a time when I've done that...

Typically my thought processes will be consumed with information I'm thinking about, usually related to something I'm studying. Or images and "video clips" of memory... But I am seemingly incapable of fabricating scenarios with imagination.

I have run into this problem too, with writing. I've been told I am excellent at describing things, but I am a terrible storyteller because for the life of me I am just bad at making up stories.

12. hlreynolds

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My daydream has been ‘haunting’ me for years:

I lay naked on a bed, with my wrists tied, spread-eagle fashion, to the bed’s headboard.

Each ankle is tied, with each leg pulled back toward the posts of the headboard.

A slim, naked man comes in, and for hours pleasures me over and over again.

I am bisexual man, not having had an encounter with a man in many years. My bucket list includes having this daydream/fantasy fulfilled within the next 10 years. :kiss:

13. SiKiHe

I tend to just zone out. I go blank and just stop for a moment. If I'm day dreaming at all it's probably about lunch.

Fantasies however are sexual in nature soo...I'll keep that to myself

14. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I thought I was the only one...

Lately, I've been daydreaming about being an assassin from Assassin's Creed. :lol: I'm so silly.

15. rokara

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Depends on the situation.

I mostly daydream about what it'd be like to be a cisfemale. Sometimes the daydreams go sexual, oftentimes not.

When I get feeling down and want to get away/take a break from life I daydream about exploring the world. Those daydreams are usually about sailing around the Caribbean sea like a pirate, hopping on a bicycle and riding around the world relying on the goodness of people for food/shelter (not unlike what Paul Salopek is doing for a project for National Geographic right now), or hopping a train with minimal supplies and cash and riding it until the cash runs out and settling down wherever I wind up.

In case you didn't notice I like traveling and exploring lol.

Sometimes my daydreams about being cisfemale and getting away mix. those are always interesting....

16. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My daydreams and fantasies are usually extremely sexual, and I'm not brave enough to talk about them here. :icon_redf

17. RainbowsFactory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like to be in my bed with my covers all on me and pretend that my bed is like my safety craft and all of the surroundings are endless deep and scary oceans. I also have a few plushies in my bed so I keep them tightly under the covers to "protect them".

---------- Post added 3rd Jan 2017 at 03:28 PM ----------

I sometimes also daydream about hugging and holding hands with my future boyfriend. I also like to imagine how it would be like if I met my idols.

18. CROSSY ROAD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, my partner is trans ftm man. :grin:

19. Georgia111

This is guna sound really sad but I daydream about the perfect wife :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. ConnectedToWall

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I usually have daydreams about saying something interesting to my crush. It's the weirdest thing, but if I think of something interesting, or read something interesting, I imagine that I am telling it to them. Maybe it's because I never have enough time to talk to my crush. I certainly wouldn't have time to tell them all the things I imagine telling them!
    My other daydreams, are less frequent, and those are about whatever novel I am writing or a new novel idea. With those, I tend to write them down pretty soon after having them.
    And then of course, my other daydreams are, ahem, sexual...