1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cute stories of friends, partners, family, ect.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CROSSY ROAD, Jan 10, 2017.

1. CROSSY ROAD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Title really says it all. I haven't seen a thread like this before, decided to start one up.

My parter was being cute yesterday.
    I was sitting in a desk directly behind him, in a bad mood because we're reading the Tempest act 5, and I don't know if any of you guys have read it, but Prospero talks. A LOT. And guess who my teacher picked to be Prospero? Me! :/ so after I read out loud a whole bunch, like, an extreme amount, he leans all the way back in his chair and looks up at me, reaching his hands up and lightly grabbing my head with a smile. He said "hey," and grinned again with his unbearably cute smile, and I put my hands over his with my fingers between his fingers like we were holding hands and smiled, saying "hey," back, and we just had a moment together, where it was just us, the class didn't matter. I didn't hear anyone, it was just a special moment, however simple, although some people were staring.
    :eusa_danc :kiss: (!) :rolle:

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is beautiful. You were wise to savor the moment. :love:

3. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cute! I love fun telling cutesy stories and reading them, makes me happy.

I got to go to improv practice yesterday, and afterwards I was with my girlfriend watching Mr. Robot (her favorite show ever). I told her how people had started laughing really hard at something I did, that I didn't think was particularly funny. She asked me what I did, and I told her, "My prompt was 'sprout', so I got down on my knees, held my hands out like a tree, looked to my scene partner and went 'Dad? Someday, will I be a big beanstalk like you?!'"

She started cackling too, and I'd only told her about what happened. It just made me happy because I love making her laugh. Plus it helps reaffirm my comedic abilities lol.

4. CROSSY ROAD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aw, that's so cute! <3

5. adrenaline

CROSSY ROAD and EleanorHunter,
    your stories are so cute ;s

i have one too, which is really simple actually. because i'm a student at university and my girlfriend is younger one year, she is still in gymnasium we have to be in different cities. so yesterday we were talking on skype and her cat came over to her room and they were playing, i asked her to do smth so i could see better and she pointed the camera so i could see fully how they are playing, she called that cat a "kebab" (turkish meal ;D) but it was so damn cute for me ;s later that night i said to her, that this moment made my day ;s

6. CROSSY ROAD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  7. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Although my last partner has passed away...I still have fond memories and stories of him. One in particular was the night I taught him how to dance. He was not a good dancer and there was this dance step that he wanted to learn so I took it upon myself to teach him no matter what. I was not going to stop until he got it and low and behold...he finally got the dance and he wound up doing it very well. I remember the next day when I got home from work and he had the day off and had made dinner. After dinner, I went into the bedroom to change into something comfortable and when I came out to join him in the living room. He had put on a song and was up doing this dance that he learned the night before. He was so proud and was grinning from ear to ear. He got really cocky with his moves and it turned into him doing a striptease just for me. All in all...what an incredible night and what a great memory...!!!

8. CROSSY ROAD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awe, thats cute, and my condolences.

my crush gave me their jacket yay!

9. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you:smilewave:smilewave

10. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

My crush was pretty much the only person I talked to on a daily basis in high school, having deleted my fb because of bullying. One day, as we were on the bus he said he had to tell me something I wasn't going to like (he was always honest) and told me how my only other friend had been calling me weird and slagging me off behind my back. I was devestated, on the verge of crying but my crush knew what to do. He said that, even though I didn't have any other friends, he really valued me as a friend and thought I was a great guy. He hugged me the whole way back home and told me he loved me (I assume in a brotherly/friendly way, but I'm pretty sure he was questioning) and I told him the same. It didn't matter that the bus was packed because he made it feel like it was just us, sharing a piece of ourselves and a piece of our time together.
    I don't know if this is actually a cute story, but to me, then, he was perfect. I'm happy and sad thinking about it now.