1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning: Huge rant

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sebulba, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I also have this on a Facebook.

They always run away, they always break it off, they always avoid. I don't think friends, partners, buddies, lovers, or true love are things anymore. I'm so sad right now, its physically affecting me. I want to cry. i will never understand how i keep living like this. Its no wonder i'm depressed and don't feel good about, or even like, myself. I have no clue at all what to do. I get it, i'm strange, i'm weird, i'm gay, i'm fat. All i ask, is to not be alone in a crowded world, but no, i cant even get that. I cannot be the only one who feels this way, but it sure as hell feels like it. I'm sorry about this rant, but its how i feel.

My current feelings on humanity.

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's a hug for you. I've experienced what you have many times in my life.

3. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you so much

4. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Since the start of December I've felt completely isolated, worthless, and like I'm completely irrelevant to the entire world. This has resulted in some days where I went to bed immediately after getting home from work, physical illness, an almost impossible time sleeping, and even what I think was a panic attack one night.

I wish I had an answer on how to stop feeling this way, but at the very least know that you're not alone.

5. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel like this most of the time. I have to keep telling myself that if I keep pushing on with my life it will eventually change.

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's good to rant from time to time, and to voice your disappointments, frustrations. Know that you are not alone in this. (*hug*)

7. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can relate a bit because some of my cognitive distortions try to suck the fun out of my life

There's no need to apologize. We're only human. It's at times like these I wish I was as good at encouraging people as I am at solving computer problems! (&&&)

8. RMember1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can relate. I've been pretty used to loneliness and feeling worthless for a while but I'm trying to change that, trying to be content with my own company and hoping that life will get better for me in time.

9. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Friends... I've had a lot leave me or just not appreciate me. Love, I've never had a chance at, it's been one-sided at best. Things have got slowly better for me though and they usually do - keep a bit of optimism.

Also why are you fat? Can you fit in more excercise? I understand if you're depressed that can be hard, but excercise can also cure mild depression and be a vital component in the treatment of major depression, so it's worth directing all of even your tiniest reserves of energy into excercising. Even having goals can make you feel more directed and less worthless - all of this is really good for your mental state.

And trust me, don't worry about ranting. My rants go on for about 4 paragrahphs - your post is TAME.

#9 SHACH, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  10. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah totally can relate to this. I've been feeling lonely for quite a while. And worthless. I'm trying to love myself but it's tough, honestly. I just want to live a different universe where I'm at piece with myself.