1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How does arousal as a bottom feel?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by love doll, Jan 15, 2017.

1. love doll

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As per my experience it feels completely different from the arousal of a straight man. I have experienced both, the former, that is being aroused for being fucked is completely different from the arousal for fucking.

When I get aroused for being fucked by my lover from the moment he touches me or holds my wrist or even stares me hard with that hungry look, my nipples start tingling and I have a tingling sensation all over my body. The penis gets a "tick tick" type of sensation - which is quite different from the feeling when one gets a hard on - but never gets hard.

Similarly when he screws me in the anas I twitch with pleasure, emit the clear fluid from penis but never get an erection and never ejaculate. Yet the satisfaction is much more complete and fulsome. Is it orgasm? Is it like the orgasm of a straight woman?

2. meistro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "When I get aroused for being fucked by my lover from the moment he touches me or holds my wrist or even stares me hard with that hungry look, my nipples start tingling and I have a tingling sensation all over my body. The penis gets a "tick tick" type of sensation - which is quite different from the feeling when one gets a hard on - but never gets hard."

"Similarly when he screws me in the anas I twitch with pleasure, emit the clear fluid from penis but never get an erection and never ejaculate. Yet the satisfaction is much more complete and fulsome."

That's exactly I experience it. That clear fluid your talking about is pre-ejaculatory fluid or "pre cum", it's similar to semen but different. Like you, I never get hard while receiving anal but experience a lot of "pre cum" and also like you the satisfaction is much more complete and fulsome. Especially when it's with someone you really like and care for as opposed to some random hook up. I do tend to think of it being like a female orgasm, I don't think I ever fully orgasm during anal, just the pre cum.

---------- Post added 15th Jan 2017 at 09:41 AM ----------

^*That's exactly how I experience it*^

3. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah tbh that does sound like a more typical female orgasm. Though there feels to be a whole damn lot of variation in my orgasms as a woman myself.

4. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Huh I've always jacked myself off and to completion while getting bottomed. I usually am hard, but I guess I get semi-soft at some points (but it still feels good) but I can easily get hard again and finish when the top is almost done. It does feel more complete in the end probably because your prostate is being stimulated and so it ends up more intense. But I'm not a huge bottom so I don't know.

5. love doll

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Do you get that tingling in your nipples, which in my opinion is typically feminine and tightening of nipples and a hard tubular bud just below the dark area of the nipples - which I fee starts forming the moment he uncovers my chest - which I have found he is so fond of squeezing between his fingers.

Also kindly describe the feeling in your genitals.

6. love doll

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You being a biological female are more competent to tell. Is that a typical feminine arousal.

Remember specially about the nipple sensation I discussed, can you describe your nipple sensation when aroused as a female / sub? Does my penile sensation resembles your clitoral sensation? Will you mind describing it in some details?

7. love doll

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And yes; I have had multiple orgasms (without ejaculation) at the age of 14. Does any of you share that experience with me?

8. Gleeko0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not getting hard while receiving anal is a thing that varies from person to person?

Whenever I receive anal I'm always rock hard, and it often makes some positions somewhat tricky.

But I have a total lack of pre-cum and penis lubrication, no matter if I am doing bottom or top.

9. Terry Ja

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would love to experience anal, but I have not yet.