1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pride themed iphone cases and clothing?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ConnectedToWall, Jan 16, 2017.

1. ConnectedToWall

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Do you have them?
    I really want to get this iphone cover with my favorite ship on it...but I'm in the closet mostly so....

2. meistro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't and even if I was out I probably wouldn't. If your closeted, I would advise against it. I don't how it is where you live but where I live any of the pride themed stuff is like waving a flag saying "i'm gay and don't care if you know it"

I don't have a problem with people that do but it's just not for me. My family (except for my mom) don't approve of the lgbt lifestyle. Their not hateful, their just conservative Christians. Even if I was out and had the pride themed stuff it would just create unwanted conversations, especially with my dad.

---------- Post added 17th Jan 2017 at 08:00 AM ----------

There are people where I live that aren't gay but wear the stuff to show their support but unless you know their not gay, people would assume they are.

3. ConnectedToWall

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, I did find this cool iPhone case that has the tattoo of one of my favorite characters on it, but if you haven't seen the show (or even if you had) it would just look like lines and circles. So I'll probably just go with that.