1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talking to guys at the gym

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by youknow201, Jan 20, 2017.

1. youknow201

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There is a guy at my gym that is pretty attractive, I know surprise surprise. About a year or so ago I was checking him out discreetly but decided to let it go because I assumed he was straight and I'm not even out yet. But I'm guessing he might have caught me because now every time were at the gym together he always seems to be following me. And today it seemed pretty freaking obvious. Every where I went he was either in my line of sight or right next to me. This guys is pretty hot so I don't know why the hell he would be interested in me, plus I do have a habit of making things up in my head. But anyway today he followed me around and right before I left I was doing some ab work on the mats. He then got into a machine directly in front of me and then a few minutes later came and sat right next to me doing planks. So I was like f*ck it I'm talking to him. I made up some bullshit excuse and I said I think I know you and asked him if he was somebody I knew he wasn't and he was like no and that's where it ended. I got up and left headed to the locker room, opened my locker turned around and guess what he was right behind me in his locker. Now like I said I do have a habit of making shit up but this seems pretty obvious to me. I don't have experience in striking up conversations with guys in I'm trying to get your number kind of way. You guys or gals got any advice id appreciate it.

2. PrinceVegeta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just try to be friends with him at first. See how it goes?