1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got any interesting anecdotes?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ProffersCentral, Jan 21, 2017.

1. ProffersCentral

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Got any interesting anecdotes you'd like to share? Doesn't have to be funny or related to LGBT, could just be something that you find amusing.

I'll start. My English teacher was going through a comprehension passage about love in China and how there is considerable stress in finding a partner. We then went into a discussion about dating and marriage and she said that she was liberal and doesn't mind if we were gay or not. Yet, throughout the discussion, she would keep saying girlfriend and wife. It was something I noticed and found it a bit amusing. Maybe not to you, but to me,

Your turn.:icon_bigg

2. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    On my first day in my Ethics class, The teacher, who happens to be a really happy guy and just likes to have fun, was calling roll call and also asking how each individual student was doing when he called on everyone and there was this girl who asked it back to him and he started to say (in a really happy tone) "Well I'm doing just fantastic you son of a b--" and then catches himself and remarks how he should probably calm down a bit and not call his students a son of a bitch while trying to teach how to be ethical which I found absolutely hilarious.

#2 kibou97, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  3. MewDew

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a story similar to burai97's. In choir class, my we sang a particular part of a song and he started to say "Oh, hell yes!" but then he realized that he was in the middle of class and he is not supposed to swear in front of us so it turned in to "Oh, hel-eck!" He acted like he was going to say "heck" from the start even though everyone knew what he had been about to say and laughed.