1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wolfwing, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Wolfwing

What was the weirdest/most recent weird dream you've had?

Mine was from last night and it was where I started a youtube channel, was in a relationship with a pre op trans male, got them pregnant, and then went on this forum to ask for advice.

2. RainbowsFactory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I recently had a dream where I was dancing on stage with my favourite singers, and then a random attractive guy jumped on stage and kissed me on the lips. The whole scenery then changed to another guy and I hugging for quite a long time. What a strange yet fun dream! XD

3. Xochipilli

Dream shoutout to EC! :grin:

A few days ago I had a dream where I was on my way home from work, but it was by foot and I was pulling a little red wagon behind me with a giant dog (I don't know this dog) and my brother sitting in it. So eventually I made it to the final stretch, which is a straight 3 mile road with cornfields on both sides in real life, but in my dream it was surrounded by beautiful sand and ocean. *_*
    Then I saw my parents building sand castles on the beach and when they noticed me they called me over. I told them I'd be back but that I had to drop the wagon off at home first. Stupid wagon! :lol:

4. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Two days ago I dreamed I cut myself open and replaced my insides with computer hardware such as RAM

5. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most recent dream I had was dreaming of roleplay sex/romance between two OC's belonging to me and a friend.

Probably the weirdest dream had to do with me first leaning to drive and then crashing into a river + drowning to death.

6. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh my god, the dream I had last night was really odd. It was a double layer dream. So, the first dream involved like...I was in the RWBY world, but it wasn't me. I was in the perspective of...Weiss' little sister (the one that doesn't exist hehehhehehe)? There was some nonsense that happened. Some bad guys that we beat with more tricks than actual combat. And two of my favorite ships became canon and I flipped (WhiteRose and Bumbleby :3c ). Then, I woke up from that dream and went to draw the character that I was in the dream and post it on DA as an OC. The design ended up incredibly similar to Weiss' design and such, and it got...a lot of negative feedback. Like it started with one person saying "This...is awful. This design is terrible." and then other things. I think one person even said "Well now we have something else to hate in this sh***y situation we're already in" (which my mind told me was in reference to our new pres). And the first person who made the negative comment even told me to remove the part where I said the OC belonged to me because the design was so ripped off of other characters. I obliged, and then I even started removing/editing art of the character entirely. That's when I woke up.

7. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Awhile back, I had a dream where I was in some made-up book store that had been the setting of other dreams in the past and found a book I've really wanted to buy. I then went to go find my Mom but I couldn't find her so returned to where I found the book and it was gone. I then looked all over the book store for it and never found it. Since I couldn't find it, I decided to go across the street to a creepy abandoned building. Inside the building, I ran into 2 other people and Takeshi Kitano (Teacher from the first Battle Royale film). He had kidnapped these other two people in a rage over the fact that the teacher got killed off in the first BR movie. He then moved and stabbed me and the two other people there (He also was missing almost all of one of his legs besides the bone) and as I lay dying, the police break into the building and apprehend him. Afterwards I woke up.

8. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Recently, I made out with this hot sweaty guy. Pretty much everyone was staring.

9. PrinceVegeta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    holy moly I actually have had this exact dream.. but like, a year ago.

My most recent crazy dream was that Ikept feeling weird sensations pounding beneath my skin and the big lumps that were bumping out looked like faces. Then I puked out what I think was a bunch of human souls.....

10. CastleSomdoss

Last night I had a dream about the TV show "How I Met Your Mother" which I've recently been binge-watching. Two of the main guys in it, Ted and Marshall, were in a salon practicing giving male patients CPR and then they were back in their couch, giving one another a bro-handjob. Last time I had an explicit dream like that was ages ago, so was kind of weird...

11. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    had a dream that i was in war, and i was enjoying it and chatting until i had to snipe the helicopter that was dropping the bombs and saved my platoon. then I met General Hoffman( from gears of war) and rewarded me a medal for my actions and we went on to drink

12. MewDew

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a dream where I went to a volleyball camp (where you go to practice volleyball before tryouts). Then I realized that I was dreaming because the camp was on the wrong day. It was supposed to be on Wednesday but in my dream it was on Monday. So I started to float around the school acting all crazy. I went up to my English classroom, jumped around the room, then I kicked open a window and was going to jump out and try to fly (since I knew I was dreaming) but I was too scared so I decided to go outside and try from the ground. As I walked out of the classroom I think I was being stalked and then I woke up, or something.

13. NoPlaceLikeHomo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dreamed that my friends from school and I started a band, and that we were so terrible that people threw stuff at us, an the stuff they were throwing was so random like avocados, bike shorts, and pieces from board games. That was the whole plot of the dream, and I think it lasted for hours on end.

14. theskylitup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The other day I dreamt I was in an Angel spinoff where Angel was a teacher at my school (teaching little kids for some reason???) and everyone else looked different. Cordelia was invisible and got beheaded and somehow her eye popped out and was able to speak.
    Last night I dreamt I journeyed to my counselor's house (???) to rant about swimming but she had me type out how I felt since there was a line.

15. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Holy handguns! :eek:

BTW your other dream sounds like it should be a cool horror movie scene

16. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream last night where I finally got an e-mail, from an University I'm still waiting on a reply for. I've applied for a place on one of their courses.

In the dream they'd offered me an interview, but it turned out part of that application was to sing, with a group of other applicants in the room, and when it got to my turn I went up to them and was like "nope" and ran out the room crying in stage-fright and my sister yelled at me for ruining my chances of getting a place with them. Then I sat back down in the room as they read out who got a place, and I felt really annoyed at myself and wanted a second chance at the interview. I talked to one of the applicants and I thought they were gonna make fun of me for running off and crying before, but instead they just wanted to talk about some kind of french sounding frills that he had on his clothes? :confused:

Then I found an old phone lying around and somehow I was able to message the interviewer who had left the building at this point. She said something about my obsessive nature making me bad at maths? :/ And I was crying and speaking with her and saying that I'd never get into any kind of course and no one wants me and I'm doomed to be a failure, and she told me off for being so cruel to myself.

---------- Post added 24th Jan 2017 at 10:51 AM ----------

In other words- anxiety 101 (the dream). :grin:

---------- Post added 24th Jan 2017 at 10:53 AM ----------

17. SiKiHe

I had a strange dream last night where I had a baby. I hadn't given birth, I was physically male, I just suddenly had a small human and knew it was mine and my fiance's. It was winter and the infant was upset and hungry but I didn't have any food or milk in the apartment, so I needed to go to my parents apartment, and they lived in the same complex but on the far edge away from us [which is odd since they live cities away in real life]. There were posters outside that had gone violent and were fighting and shooting outside, setting fires and all that. But the baby needed to eat! so I pulled the baby close and covered us both in blankets to shield from the cold and snow. I did my best to avoid the angry mob and snuck around until I finally made it to my parents apartment. When I got inside my dad quickly made some milk from formula powder, and my mom sat me down to warm up. I started to feed the baby when a cat suddenly brushed along my back, and since I'm horribly allergic to cats, I needed to shower. So I handed the baby over to my mom and went into the bathroom. That's when I woke up.

---------- Post added 24th Jan 2017 at 09:59 AM ----------

also worth noting that my fiance and I don't really want kids. and I had acknowledged that in the dream that this was just what had happened or something along those lines

---------- Post added 24th Jan 2017 at 10:00 AM ----------

also that should say "protesters outside"

18. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A few nights ago I dreamt I was the head of a dancing school (I don't really know how to dance in real life) and I was looking through the new applications, when my soulmate walked through the door. I tried to get her into the school for the length of this dream, but she always had something else to do. So it ended with me giving up and becoming straight :confused: :eusa_doh::shrug:

Interesting....:lol:

19. Reizii

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The first dream I remember having is that I was being chased around my house by a flying belt. I was probably three or four when I had it.

20. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There's been many odd dreams over the years :lol:

I'll just go with one from last night:
    There was some sorta 'war' (using the word loosely since there were no army/military/solders) going on, and the group from the bad side of people was going around killing everyone and anyone who they didn't like and/or didn't follow their views.
    I was on the good side of people - which was the majority & basically general public. But even having by far larger numbers of people the good guys were loosing ground, since the bad guys would just come in and wipe everything/everyone out since very few supported their extreme views.
    At some point me & my group of the good guys got or made some much better weapons & started gaining ground/getting ahead.

--
    The dream never said exactly what the bad guys believed & wanted to force on people, other than it was something really bad. - I think Hitler-like stuff..
    I don't remember what names (if any) the dream gave to the bad guys & good guys.