1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone look sweet and innocent?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tre, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The my face and coloring makes me look sweet and innocent. I'm not actually sweet and innocent. I'm and angry dyke at heart and I've always been like that. So I like to dye my hair and get weird haircuts a lot of the time. I just like to do stuff that makes me look less innocent. People tend to prefer the sweet and innocent look on me, but I feel suicidal whenever I look too sweet and innocent. It doesn't feel like the real me and everyone treats me like shit. Especially in the dating world. Disgusting 40 and 50 year old guys will approach me even if my profile is set as gay. I also get approached by people looking for submissives. When I look sweet and innocent people always make it clear they don't respect me as a human.

2. bunnydee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I understand how you feel. Forever I have always looked aLOT younger than I am and I have that china doll face - sweet and innocent look. It's not that I am insecure in my looks. I think I am pretty. I just hate how other people react to it. When I was in my late teens to 20's I would get what I considered pervs - guys in their 40's and 50's trying to hook up with me or just make sexual innuendos. People expect me to be this sweet, innocent person because of my face, or think they can take advantage because I wouldn't know better. It does feel like they don't respect you or think you are on their level. Kind of like always feeling everyone still thinks of you as a child based on your look.

I do the same -dye my hair sometimes to extremes, same with haircuts. But It doesn't really change how people see me because the face features/shape doesn't change. The only good thing is I never have trouble meeting people because I guess they feel I am approachable.

Why are you angry though?

3. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can disguise a lot of my features by contouring and highlighting. I also notice my hair can make me look less innocent if it's the right color. Icy blonde, black, or burgundy tend to make my features look more sharp. I still look approachable when I take these steps, I just don't look as innocent.

4. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Neither of those terms has been applied to my face.

Terms which have been applied to my face include but are not limited to:

Stone-face. Resting bitch face. Death glare. Depressed. Vacant. Focused. Intense. Blank. Spaced out. Arrogant.

Actually I tend to make people uncomfortable or worried by the look of my expressions. I'm often asked to cheer up and upon making the acquaintance of a teacher was asked if I ever smiled (he saw me while I was working and hence with set jaw and furrowed brow).

So the flipside, I suppose, would be coming off as rude, intimidating, or apathetic when that is just your normal face. My advice: work with it as you are doing. The people who are worth investing in and who get to know you will not base your value as a human on superficial appearances.

5. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I tend to be seen as depressed, blank and vacant as well. My face manages to look depressed and innocent at the same time.

6. bunnydee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    How old are you Tre? Do you know your face shape?

I have the heart shape which always tends to look younger. The best hair style I found to combat it was deep brown/black with blonde/white highlights with a short crop haircut like Ruby Rose from Orange is the New Black. That look also takes away the expectation of submissive as well. But I also have tats so....

7. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm 29 and my face shape doesn't really fit into any categories. It just looks chubby, but it isn't really round. I wish it could be heart shaped, but my jaw is too big.

8. PrinceVegeta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope. People. Normally look at me and suspect I just broke the law or something hahahaha

9. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    well, it's hard to say. I often hear that I have a beautiful, doll-like face and there were cases of old men (similar to what the OP mentions) who were misgendering me and saying that "they'd love to fuck a beautiful woman like me", which I consider offensive for various reasons: I am not a woman and I'm not interested in sex, particularly with strangers.
    some say I look like that 'dark kind of a doll', though. whatever it means :grin: and they usually assume I'm dark-minded, and they're right. IRL I'm also pretty aggressive.

10. Amdukias

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd say I' am. Like I'm not attractive, beautiful, athletic - or at least don't look like I am - or anything else. I've got this "baby face" without any shape, also I'm pretty short (5'4"). positive thing is the bus drivers still think I'm around 13, so I just have to pay half of the price.

11. Justinian20

Hmm I don't look sweet and innocent, but I do get the dominant gay men always making friends with me and finding out that I am a submissive. But I have not got a sweet and innocent look, because they are always surprised by it.

I certainly do not have a babyface because when I've bought DVDS that are 18+ despite my shortness (only 5'5) I haven't been asked for ID.

So innocent and sweet, that ain't me.

#11 Justinian20, Mar 12, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  12. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    lucky you! :grin: I only have problems with buying alcohol sometimes XD

confession: I must say your face is quite aesthetically pleasing to me. :redface:

13. Amdukias

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    xD it's pretty amazing sometimes, yeah. But alcohol... never got asked for my ID @.@ weird. Germany obviously doesn't care about 13 year olds buying alcohol...

confession: that's literally the most amazing compliment I've ever got. Like: LITERALLY.