1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a dyke...no wait I'm a fag.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alice Insanity, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Alice Insanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let's just call me challanged
    As a girl I like girls
    As a guy I like guys
    Am I a girl
    Am I a boy
    Am I fucked
    Yes, yes I think I am
    ...help?:help:

2. Greggers

Maybe you should stop worrying about finding a label or name for what you are, and be be WHO you are?

No matter what you call yourself, your going to be attracted to whoever your body tells you your attracted to. You cant force yourself to like someone, thats not how things work.

Rather, focus on just being...you. Dont try and analyze that either, just be yourself. If there is one thing everyone can do and do well, its be themselves. It requires no effort. Just dont over-think things and do whats natural for you to do :slight_smile:

Your only 14, it hurts me to see you struggling like this at this age :frowning2: One of my biggest regrets was spending so much of my highschool days worrying. Really, figuring out my sexuality and gender issues when i was that young would NOT have helped. It was a time to be young and free, and i never got to do that. Try and just focus on being happy :slight_smile:

3. Absentminded

Hunny, don't label yourself like that. I spent a few years doing that, and it's gotten me nowhere. At 13 I started thinking like that, and..out of habit, now I just do, and it hasn't done me any good. 14 is too young to have to think like that, give it time. Just go with the flow and what your body tells you, and don't go against it. You are who you are, and nobody can change that. Everything will work itself out in time.

4. Jamie G

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Just be happy with yourself, don't worry about labeling yourself so soon, if you do feel the need to label yourself strongly because thats the kind of person you are, my suggestion would be wait it out see, you may find that soon enough it will become apparnt, you are in no way 'fucked' your perfectly normal, and i belive at some point most people do what you are doing..

Just go with the flow and be relaxed no matter who you are, your great! Be comfortable with it and don't stress or you'll wreck your highschool days by becomming withdrawn, and scared of yourself.

5. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You are... a wonderful person (*hug*)(*hug*)

You're only 14, it can take a while to figure out who you are. It took me till I was 19.

(*hug*)