1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm hopeless with surprises! Need advice!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SiKiHe, Feb 3, 2017.

1. SiKiHe

I've been planning this big valentine's day event for my fiance for roughly a month now. Now I had decided to do this on the 11th, the saturday before V-day so we could have the whole day to be together and go out for dinner if we wanted. I've written about this in my blog, but to sum it up, I've got loads of decorations, a love poem, cute puns and all sorts of things. The last piece finally came in today, so I'm completely ready for the big day.

But a few things have changed. We have a vacation coming up the week after v-day, and as part of prep for that vacation we were going to stay at his sister's house this weekend, the 4th, spend time with niece and nephew, and pick up an air mattress we need. Well our niece is now very ill and we're having to push that back a week....you know, to the 11th.

What's more than that, I'm just so excited I can't contain myself. I'm terrible with surprises as is, and now that everything is ready I just want to burst and blab the whole thing to him.

I want to do it tonight. Wake up in the middle of the night, set up everything, and do v-day tomorrow. I'm worried that will be too early. If I do it next week then we won't have the entire day though. I'm so conflicted! Do you think it would still be a romantic and fun v-day event even if it's not very close to v-day? How would you react if your SO surprised you with this 10 days before v-day? Honest opinions please, I really want him to like this!

2. SiKiHe

Decided on my own. I have to do this tonight. I just hope he likes everything!

3. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have fun and good luck :slight_smile: