1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by memes, Feb 5, 2017.

1. memes

So I meet this girl around last year January online. She had a girlfriend at a time, and she should tell me about her time to time. Around a month or two later she started telling me how it wasn't going so well, and I remember distinctly I was sitting in my car eating McDonald's when she messaged me saying they had broke up and she was so distraught. I think they got back again for a bit but it didn't work out, they were doing long distance and had dates for a while (like 2 years). I tried my best to comfort her but I knew I was shit. We carried on talking for a while and I think around the 3 month mark she asked me out. So we fell into a long distance relationship, I really liked her, and it was the first time I had properly like someone. However we both had a shit tone of mental health baggage, and it started getting really bad. She would call me crying or while having a panic attack and I had no one how to react or help. It got really fucking hard, and I eventually asked her if she was happy and it was clear she wasn't and we broke up. When we broke up it was right before my GCSEs and I was shitting major bricks, so I deleted Kik and focuses on my exams. While I knew it was for the best, we went from talking everyday to occasionally and our conversations were shit. The more I type the more I realise how fucked up our relationship was, but I'm not going to get into it. Exams passed and I remember I was drunk off my face and sitting in my friends alleyway when something dawned on me, I was a rebound. I think I drunkly messaged her some crap.

Getting to my point. I don't know if I miss her or what we had. I always felt she could do better than me, and I was pretty shit to be honest. But I haven't really spoken to anyone about it, I just keep it bottled up and I just wanted to get it out there. I think about her a lot but I don't know why, or how to stop it. She has so much potential, I hope she's well.