1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my chicken told me to

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sarah, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Sarah

hey lol. the title is totally not related to this. but i thought it MIGHT get pplz attention.

soooo. my mom was telling me about the family and how my brother is so disrepectful of them. he says tat theyr crazy and everyone elses family is normal which is stupid.

and so she started telling me about all the stuff my aunts and uncles hav been through. and my God. its crazy. and was thinking of writing a book about it. lik im going to interview my family and stuff.

my grandmother had 10 kids it ws supposed to b 13 but they were stillborn. nd so much stuff happened to them. lik my auntie terresa was asinger and actress in the philipines but when her husband died(he was he manager too) his family was greedy and took ALL of her money. she didnt get ANYTHING(besides her jewelry) and my auntie Liz. her first husband was really possesive and almost beat her to death. nd my uncle butch his daughter was born when she was only 6 months old. u could litteraly hold her in one hand. nd my grandmother was in a death march durring world war 2. nd my auntie teressa's daughter marie chris died of cancer when she was 29. there was so much tat went on in my family i had NO idea. i was in shock :eek:when my mother told me. nd idk. i just felt lik sharing. sooo. ya:icon_bigg

2. Psychedelic Bookmarks

It's funny how every family has their amazing stories and their skeletons in the closet. No matter how boring they seem, there's something going on. And when you're about 14 you suddenly learn all this dirt on your rellies and you're like "OMG no way!!"

Every family is wierd :wink:

My family has mental illness, suicide, comas, and secret given-away-to-adoption children lurking in there. We're a cool bunch.

3. Michael1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow!
    I love these sort of stories.
    It's funny some of the things you find out off your family.

Nd I think you should deffo write that book... post some of it on here nd we'll tell you how good it is!
    :slight_smile:
    x

4. Mickey

No family is like the Brady Bunch. We have A LOT of crap in my family,too. Most people do.
    I always say,if I ever wrote a book,I'd have to make it fiction,cause nobody would believe it!