1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anybody else get angry at their crush?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by milkshake2012, Feb 12, 2017.

1. milkshake2012

Hi all my first time here, i just needed to vent :icon_sad:

I have this crush on a girl but i think its a proximity crush as she is ALWAYS at my house as she is friends with my brother, anyway Ive liked her for ages now, Im pretty sure she doesnt like me back but lately Ive been getting angry and upset etc at how she acts differently around me compared to the rest of my family and even little things like today when she left to go home she doesnt even say goodbye just walks by me, and I got so angry at that little thing, i know I wouldnt be like that if a girl who I didnt have a crush on did it but because its her I over analyse everything she does.

I gave up a recently and didnt even look at her for a few weeks (not that she cared) and in those few weeks i didnt care what she did as I literally gave no fucks about her, but for me to do that I had to be an ignorant dick and i dont want to be like that.

Ahh

Any tips on how to stop getting angry/upset and over analysing everything she does?

Thanks peeps :kiss: