1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How sexual are your attractions to people?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tre, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's generally not sexual for me. I just feel "connected to their soul" or whatever you want to call it. I still experience sexual attraction sometimes and I wouldn't be against having sex with the people I'm attracted to. It's just not the main thing on my mind.

2. BadassFrost

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't know how to describe it, not sure if any other people have it as well, but I can somehow control my sexual attraction to others. For example: if I'm in a changing room, and I see some hot dude, even naked, and if I don't want to, I may stare at him and I wouldn't feel any attraction, anything. But if I want to, then I can feel it a lot. Like I can order my mind when I can and when I cannot feel the sexual attraction. It feels strange, not sure how to describe it better. But sometimes it's useful.
    However, it doesn't work with everyone. I noticed that the stronger I have the emotional attraction to a person, the less I can control my sexual attraction to him (it's harder for me to turn it 'off')
    And I cannot control emotional attraction, or at least I think.
    So basically my attraction depends more on the emotional part, but the sexual one is important for me as well.

Anyway I think it may be even more complicated than it looks like.. sometimes I'm confused in it as well

3. the lone wolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I tend to have very little sexual interest (almost never appears at all) until I get an emotional attraction to someone.
    It does become rather strong at that point, though.