1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valentines Day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peachygogh, Feb 14, 2017.

1. peachygogh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    it's been forever since i've used this website, damn. Anyway, I was curious as to how people were spending this valentine's day. i know it can be a sad holiday for some, and spectacular for others. for me, it's a sad one. today has been spent drinking my favourite smoothie, and crying to the smiths, and the cure. remember, if you have no one to love on valentines day, learn to love yourself. -em

2. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Valentine's Day is never a positive day for me and this year is worse than usual. It always triggers a lot of self-evaluation and makes me feel like a total loser.

I don't begrudge people who have someone special to spend the day with though and to those of you who are able to I sincerely hope you make the most of it. :slight_smile:

3. Lambeau

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm student teaching this semester, and we had a Valentine's Day party in my 4th grade class. One student brought me a gift, and it melted my heart. It was the cutest thing from this awesome kid. I don't have a guy to spend it with, but spending it with 20 4th graders was awesome, too!

4. Ozma

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I sort of stopped caring about Valentine's day a while ago, I've always found it pretty stupid. The only thing I did was stare at my crush be lonely.

5. Ljjgreat2017

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't care for Valentine's Day. It's just a regular day for me. I'm single. But I don't see the point in being sad if your single. If you're single, you're single. It is what it is. I'm just trying to stay optimistic for today.

6. Shadowgirl37

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got my girlfriend a present and she did the same for me, but we tryed not to be super over excited about it