1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A call to every girl on EC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthracite, Feb 18, 2017.

1. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Well, not exactly every girl but to those who are straight/pan/bi or something.

What muscles do you find sexiest on men?
    How could a guy impress you?

Pleease give me some advice. I'm currently taking the subtle route, some more emojis than usual, some compliments and yeah.

2. IceCream

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not really a fan of muscly guys. Toned is nice, though, but my type appears to be tall and skinny, so that's probably not much help.

A guy could impress me just by being himself, really. Kindness is always appreciated, and a sense of humour. Does that help at all? Feel free to ask me any more questions!

3. anthracite

anthracite Guest

I'm skinny, but tall, no. She apparently doesn't like too much muscle either so that's a plus.

Yeah, it helps a bit. This is the real first time that I like a girl so I'm pretty confused.

4. Cinis

Cinis Guest

I have to agree with IceCream here..muscles are kinda "nope'. Though I am talking more about those kind of muscly guys that look like they go to the fitness studio just to get muscles and nothing else.
    More lean muscles, like the ones you get for example by doing karate etc. look more natural and are way hotter.
    Though as a pre-T trans guy I'd make an exception to the rule because almost none of them look like the "Just-fitness-studio- guys" mentioned above, they usually just look more masculine which is rather attractive.

As for behavior...guys that behave like they are the most sporty and attractive guy ever are a complete no. ( that's a horrible description but I bet you know the kind if guys I'm talking about)
    Confidence is still extremely attractive if used right. A guy who openly flirts and seeks attention isn't necessarily bad as long as he doesn't do it in an " I think all girls love me anyway"- way. If used correctly it can be funny , strong, intelligent and so much more...just..most guys don't get it right. I think the best way to do that is to actually act how you'd usually act, because otherwise things get awkward.

Personally I like humor with a sense of sarcasm, intelligence and directness in a guy. Someone who's not afraid to voice his opinion but is still able to respect others.

Hope this...helps?

#4 Cinis, Feb 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2017
  5. Embi

Embi Guest

I don't have a type. The only dealbreaker when it comes to appearance that I can think of, are bodybuilders or people that are so overweight that you can't do anything with them because they can barely move. I may be lazy and far from fit but I do like to hike or go for a walk every now and then.

To be with someone, they need to be a feminist (just generally, I don't expect them to be an activist) and accepting of the whole LGBTQ* community. Generally, they should be someone who respects other people. And they need to be fine with living with cats and a person who is vegetarian (or vegan in the future).

I like humour and sarcasm in a person, especially if they are a little silly at the same time. I am silly and it's nice and kinda cute when other people are like that as well.
    I don't like romance, but nice gestures are much appreciated. I'd be impressed if someone would take me to a place that isn't typical for dating, like a "haunted" house or something. But a date that consists of cooking together and cuddling while watching a horror movie, a tv show or an interesting documentary, would be just as nice.

But that's just what I like.

6. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Thank you all very much ^^

7. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Muscles are okay.....not body builders, though. Not a good look regardless of gender. But like Vin Diesel.
    [​IMG]

Anything more than that starts getting into NOPE not my type territory.

8. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not into muscles really. Just guys who are reasonably thin.

I like nice leg muscles and butt though.

I guess really what I'm saying is I don't care for muscly arms and abs.

9. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What muscles do you find sexiest on men?
    How could a guy impress you?

The brain. I like a guy who's smart and can hold their own in a conversation. Though somewhat toned abs are nice to look at...How a guy could impress me is being funny while showing their intelligence in a natural and not forced way. :slight_smile: