1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Proud of being gay.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Justinian20

My life has made a complete turnaround, I remember a while ago I was depressed and I hated myself and when I made my own journey at 18 I realized I was gay, I wanted to be sure and so I researched so much and now I am here at 23 this week, and I love myself and can see all my negatives and I accept them.

One thing I also can see is how open I have become about my gayness. I am so happy that when I go out and buy gay movies, I smile and I feel proud about who I am, when I go out wearing nail polish I am proud to be me. Yes my family hurt my feelings, but out there in the world I can be myself, I can wear my pink clothes, I can wear my nail polish and I can be happy when I buy gay themed stuff, buying my yaoi anime I instantly smiled. I love being gay.

You know what, I feel like I can stand up and look the whole world in the eye and say, "I'm gay and I am happy." Because that is the truth, before I accepted myself I was a little cold and unhappy with my life because I have a feeling, I knew that this wasn't who I was. Now I don't even have to act, because I'm happy.

"I'm queer and I am here and guess what marriage equality in Australia would make me a hundred times happier." I am super proud of being gay and I want to stand up and tell the whole damn world.

2. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations man! It's awesome that you're gaining more confidence. I hope you have a very gay day

3. Ljjgreat2017

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Congratulations. Glad to see you feel great about yourself. Keep prospering. I wish you luck.