1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scared/Anxious

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sonic1337111, Feb 22, 2017.

1. sonic1337111

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In short there's a guy i like buuuuuuuuuuut here's the kicker i don't know weather he already has a guy or is single i've known him for around 3-4 years and we've both been supportive of each other apparently i was the first person he came out as gay to and he hasn't asked me out yet but he is aware of my sexuality and i really like him but as i said before i don't know weather he has a another guy or not and i don't have the courage to ask so if anyone can help me get the courage that'll be great.

2. fuz

fuz

Go for it. You've known each other for 3-4 years; presumably you're pretty close friends, if you're the first he's come out to. I don't think anything bad should happen between you if you ask him out. You've been a supportive friend to him. If he is taken, not interested, or maybe not ready even, there isn't any reason for him to be upset.

What are you afraid of, though? The possibility that he already has a guy, or that you might spoil your friendship?