1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure what to name this thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cosm1cNova, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Cosm1cNova

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my last relationship I was choking from how toxic my ex was and manipulating me into staying with him, he was also against transgenders and so I never came out to him and I used to cut myself because of him and I was a furry but didn't come out (he later found out I was and made fun of me for it after we broke up n called me fat and everything) but he lied to my friends, there was a brief period where we broke up and he basically manipulated me into getting back with him, he said he'd kill himself if I didn't get back with him, but weeks after I broke up with him and asked one of my friends to ask him to take down the tweets he told my friends that I wanted him back and that I cheated on him (I actually started dating my current boyfriend the week me n my ex broke up, and my boyfriend knew I was having problems with my ex and he knew how toxic he was because I told him everything. I'm still terrified of my ex, and he knows my new twitter so he could easily unblock me and send me hate and / or manipulate me I to getting back with him... I'm really scared. I don't know what to do

2. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh wow...that's really heavy. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

I would block him on every form of communication that you can, for starters. The less you see of him in your life, the better. As for a lot of things, it involves person strength and perseverance. I know this is a scary situation to be in and it might be hard, but I wholeheartedly believe in your strength to overcome it. The fact that you acknowledge the toxicity of this person and know that you need to get away already shows your strength in fighting back. Don't lose sight of it--stay as far away from him as possible. Don't even give him the time of day to talk to him.

Also, know that you don't have to face this completely alone. Your current partner can help you through this, as well as any close friends that you have. If you explain the situation to them and what you would like them to do to help, I'm sure they will have your back. Sometimes, another person is all you need to get someone to back down. On top of that, I'm sure that we all here can help you out if you ever need anyone to talk to when things get hectic. I, personally, am more than willing to devote time to helping/talking with you to get you to ease your mind or anything if you need it.

Good luck, and keep fighting. I hope this helps, and I believe in you.

3. Cosm1cNova

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank you. ive blocked him on whatever he hasnt blocked me on (like snapchat) and hes blocked nearly all my friends but i really wanna sort this stuff out and i want him to delete the tweets, theyre really getting to me but idk,, i guess i should leave it i just wanna get over this