1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First date ever

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Justinian20

Oh my god. I'm so excited/nervous. I don't know what to do. It's my first ever date and I can't sleep because I feel really nervous, he's coming to pick me up at 7:30 and I'm so nervous. Is there anything specific I should do. It's pretty much a beach date. I really need help, it's my first ever date. What should I tell my mom so she doesn't worry. This is an amazing birthday. Is there any protocol I have to follow and what should I wear on this date. I'm so nervous. Is it okay to kiss at the end of the date.

2. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Whoa I'm so happy for you!! Just be yourself, and ask questions a lot to keep the conversation going. Ask your date about himself a lot (people really like talking about themselves, so he'll like that). And you can definitely kiss at the end!! :grin:

3. dragonfly27

kissed on a lot of first dates, it's totally ok :slight_smile: get to know them, keep the conversation going, and keep it fun!! don't be too stressed or too serious, have fun with it :slight_smile:

4. Justinian20

Now my parents hate me, oh my god I told them the truth but it does nothing for my nerves.