1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My fellow queer women, what are some snacks that have helped you with weight gain?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Xemptor90, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Xemptor90

Xemptor90 Guest

I feel that I'm too skinny and I'm not happy about that. I'm not one of those girls that eats a muffin and gains 5 pounds afterwards. So, I'm wondering what are some suggestions that you have for me.

2. matt4907

matt4907 Guest

Re: My fellow queer women, what are some snacks that have helped you with weight gain

Drinking a lot of smoothies/milkshakes has helped me a lot. And also foods that have meat or dairy are really good for trying to gain weight.

3. Georgia111

Re: My fellow queer women, what are some snacks that have helped you with weight gain

KFC!! Lots of KFC

4. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

it depends if you jut have a high metabolism or if you don't eat enough. Having a high metabolism is hard to get around apart from just eating a tonne more food. But always better to up your carb and protein intake rather than sugar and oil. Protein will help you build muscle too if that's what you want and carbs give you steady energy(unlike sugar which will give you short spikes of energy and then a drop). You could start by changing what you eat for breakfast for start; eat more toast, muesli and nuts.