1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gf beat me up

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marilyn91, Mar 3, 2017.

1. marilyn91

So I'm a femme lesbian and i've been with my butch gf a little over 2 years now. The other day we were driving home and we got into an argument because she picked me up from work an hour late. But what really pissed me off was she was so nonchalant when I was talking about it on the ride home. I have a horrible temper and she knows this but she kept ignoring me. So I said "keep ignoring me and I'm gonna slap the sh*t out of you. And what really set me off is she laughed at this! Anyways I got so mad I ended up smacking her while she was driving. Next thing I know she actually pulls over and hits me like 4 times. I start crying and run out the car. We've texted since then. Mostly her apologizing and saying she'll never hit me again. I know I hit her first but it really wasn't that hard. And she's so much bigger and stronger than me. I feel like she overreacted. This is the first time we've ever gotten physical. Idk what to do. I love her and i don't want to leave her but I won't stand for abuse.

2. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First of all, you hit first. You also said you had a temper?
    She may have gone a little nuts, but she might have felt threatened and was defending yourself.
    You are both probably a little freaked out.
    I recommend couple counseling, and personal counseling for you temper issues.
    Also don't forget that you hit her first. WHILE SHE WAS DRIVING?

3. Justinian20

Umm you hit her first when she was driving. That was uncalled for, she probably wouldn't have even hit you, had you not struck her. I suggest maybe go to therapy for anger management. She actually apologized for striking out in self defence. You should apologise for hitting her as well.