1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you deal with lust and attraction?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sapphiregirl, Mar 12, 2017.

1. sapphiregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    How does everyone else handle themselves when they experience lust and/or attraction? I experience it a lot, and I often find myself very attracted to several people at the same time. Depending on how intense my attraction is to them, I tend to feel really shy and usually blush or can't talk properly. It is rare that I ask them out, but I'd like to have the courage to do that eventually.

For example, I currently have a crush on this gorgeous girl at university. We're acquaintances, but we've had many small conversations. I don't see her often, but if I do see her or sit with her in a lecture, I become so shy! I always start worrying about how I look; then I start blushing and my voice cracks a bit. I have a feeling she's straight (but then again, you can never be sure). When I approach her, she always starts fiddling constantly with her rings/bracelets - nervous habit? Maybe that's my wishful thinking. Though, sometimes I see this little sparkle in her eyes sometimes that makes me wonder. Perhaps I should add her on Facebook.